Tattoos

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have seen this theme on another forum i visit and thought it would be fun to do it here too. Just post a pic of your tattoo. And if you dont have one, maybe of someone you know.
Here is my tattoo (you can read about it in this thread http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38306 )

TribalTattoo001.jpg

Well post away and have fun
Greetz Daan

Cool Tattoo Jo! I'll have to have someone take a pisture of mine, I'll ask PG.

I have a few, but only have a picture of one, my brother took it just after he finished it so it's not the best.............Will have to get a better picture, it's hard because it's on my calf....:lol:

93395459.jpg

It looks a lot better now because it's not all red and swollen.

Nice tat CrazyAva, really colorfull. Will be waiting for your pic Traci.
And yes verbal, that is really hardcore. Shame you washed it off.
And im pretty sure there are more people here with a tattoo, come on.......post. You know you want to :)

I got my first tat after I had my first kid. I figured if I could go through that pain I can handle a tattoo! :lol: I need to get pictures of my other ones. My first one is not so good, the guy scarred me up pretty bad and it's sorta sloppy, going to have one of my brothers touch it up for me. I have a cover up on my ankle, I will get a picture of that one too. My husbands tats are all words presently, so his aren't very interesting haha. I can't wait to see more tattoo pictures............

Mmmmm, I had 3 tattoos but I had two of them lasered off (that would be 9 treatments, ouch) and I would have my last one removed but they told me that laser would not work on that one. Anyways, I still enjoy looking at other peoples tattoos I am just not happy with the ones that I got and needed to remove them.

DSC01802.jpg

my newest tattoo. I have another on my ankle but currently no decent picture uploaded. Look for efergoh's pictures soon. I think my tat makes an appearance in a couple of his latest work.

Donna, that is very awesome! Are Michael and Alex your children? I am trying to find an idea for my boys names, want something not too feminine since they are boys, but not too masculine since I am a woman :lol: The Tinkerbell I posted previously has changed dramatically since adding my daughters name and some pixie dust looking design. Very pretty.

Most reactions

Back