Tattoos

My mom had six kids and she has all our names wrapped around her ankle. *shrugs* I guess that only works if you have a lot of kids.

momtattoo.jpg

Not mine, mine is boring, but a friend of mine from a recent shoot:

313234040_c0312bd76d.jpg

Lol no we all had very long names! Except her first two children.

Wanted to make sure I knew how to post images and dont have any good shots of my tattoos, so using some that a friend took of my girlfriends recently completed back piece.

tattoo1.jpg

tattoo2.jpg

Let me know if there are any problems viewing them. First time linking to a forum.

Glenn

Here is one of mine. I had to take it myself, which was hard because its on my back.

DSC06080.jpg

Here is the shot of my completed Tinkerbell, I noticed that my last post of it was before it was finished. I will be getting a calla lily on my foot with both of my boys names soon, will take a pic of that once I get it. I can't really take pictures of my own tattoos, too hard because of where they are located.

This is a very bad picture, the darkness of the name makes the tinkerbell look very light, but it's just a trick of the eye. :) The name lightened up and is the same as the tinkerbell now, and they are both darker than that tink looks...did that make any sense?

141905d6.jpg

This one is on the back of my neck...
42811584.jpg

It's so hard to take a photo of your right arm while holding the camera with you left hand. The blurry far end is not the tattoo its just my lousy DOF.

Anyway, i went trekking in Nepal and the Himalaya a few years back. Brought back a rock with a prayer carved on it that a monk gave me. Got it on my arm to energize me in darker moments. Hope you like.

Capture_00007bwresize.jpg

Thanks for looking

Very nice MG TF 135. My next tattoo is going to be on the top of my left foot. It's a lily with my boys names. Wanted something not too feminine since they are boys, but not to boyish since, well I am a girl and it's going on MY body. So, I chose a lily. It will be dark blues and some purple accents.

Here's mine. Not the most exciting pics, but notice the birthmark as the mouth and eye in the second :)

Tat.JPG

Tat%20%282%29.JPG

Tat%20%283%29.JPG

Tat%20%284%29.JPG

Tat%20%285%29.JPG

Maaaaany More to Come, This was about a month or so ago, it's still nice and pink in this shot. I plan to have at least one of my arms fully sleeved, in time!

3083995300_aa348deaeb.jpg

3084049130_24ef870154.jpg

New theme thread on tattoos merged with the already existing thread on the same theme.

Most reactions

Back