Polaroid Model 95 With Original Accessories

mr.mike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just bought a Polaroid Model 95 Land Camera with accessories. Original leather case and paperwork were included. I was wondering if these old cameras have any collector interest? The camera, case, and all the accessories appear to have been made yesterday. The seller claims that this camera has been in his family since new. The paperwork appears to be in agreement with the story. This package still contains an original photo taken with this camera. I realize there are quite a few of these old cameras available on various sites, but this one is really in mint condition. In addition, I'm curious as to whether there might be a company still producing the type film this camera requires, or maybe someone is familiar with a type of conversion available to get it working again? Looking forward to your responses.
Mike

I believe the film for that camera went out of production years ago. There is a collector interest but you will only get what somebody might pay. I've sold them in the past, near mint for around $25. Sold one that had all you have and the box! Got $75 for that one 6-7 years ago.
They do make great display pieces.
Interesting article on the cam.......... Polaroid Land Camera Model 95 (1948)

I believe the film for that camera went out of production years ago. There is a collector interest but you will only get what somebody might pay. I've sold them in the past, near mint for around $25. Sold one that had all you have and the box! Got $75 for that one 6-7 years ago.
They do make great display pieces.
Interesting article on the cam.......... Polaroid Land Camera Model 95 (1948)
Thank you very much for your response. I think I'm going to hold on to it for a bit and use it for display. I've seen the article you mention and found it quite interesting. Guess there's a buyer out there for everything, just have to find the one that's willing to pay your price.

Most reactions

Back