Lets See Your Camera

dbbb2324bc982ad7649ae73edc3ffede.jpg

Looks rather familiar :)

upload_2019-6-8_18-51-16.png

My Rolleiflex Automat model 4, also known as Rolleiflex MX (type 1) or a Rolleiflex A. but who cares as it's for use. I think yours is the same version. I bought mine at a Flea Market for £60($76.46) out 3 or 4 years ago and while it's not mint cosmetically the seller had looked after it and had it serviced, he gave me a good price as he realised I'd use it, I bought some other items off him at a later Flea Market and it was papparent he looked after his equipment well.

I also have a later Rolleiflex E2 f3.5 Xenotar in mint condition but prefer to keep it that way and so use my Automat gets much more use.

There's something about TLR's you either love them or don't take to them, I've grown to love the square format (I always shoot full frame to the format).

Ian

Do a little shooting with my wife in her new dress and a mutual friend who loves to shoot as well. Did 8 sheets with the 4x5 and a roll of 35mm with my FM2

IMG_4375.JPG

IMG_4374.JPG

IMG_4372.JPG

IMG_4373.JPG

IMG_4376.JPG

Not my intention just a simple statement.

I can sympathize. I cared for my father for the last 8 years of his life. It was a guilty relief when he passed. He was a hollow shell of who he was. Do the best you can. That's all a reasonable person can expect.

Koni Omega Rapid and new for me Fuji GA645Zi.

Attachments

• Cameras.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 302
Not my intention just a simple statement.

I can sympathize. I cared for my father for the last 8 years of his life. It was a guilty relief when he passed. He was a hollow shell of who he was. Do the best you can. That's all a reasonable person can expect.
Appreciate it. My mother is back in the hospital again. I took her yesterday. My sister is with her there now.
Here's my oldest son a few years back with a film camera. Not sure exactly what it is, but it's in my collection. It was my grandfather's.

DSC_3670.JPG

Still on the lookout for a half-past 60's Nikon, they were too pricey for me then and still are and almost never show up in thrift stores. Until then this will have to do.

IMGP4060es.jpg

Seems to work just fine, some plastic broken from the advance lever and that finish cap thingy missing.

...and a few days later in the salvage shed at the local dump this lens.

IMGP4056es.jpg

Finds like these getting scarce. $10 CAD body and the 50, $25 for the lens which is a bit sticky but responding well to exercise.
just don't drop this thing on yer foot!

Currently, I'm on vacation in Colorado and I have my K1000 and Lubitel with me. Got HP5, Agfa Vista 200, and Portra 160 for the Pentax, and Portra 400, Ektar, and a roll of TriX for the Luby.
Nice!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back