Fireworks and Exploding Chairs - TPF Germany Meet-Up

Bremen, continued

Market behind the City Hall - everything from flowers…
img1202pcrfz7.jpg

img1205pcrdi5.jpg

img1208prhm3.jpg

img1209prng1.jpg

…to fruits and vegetables (asparagus were in season).
img1224prvg5.jpg

img1233prkm9.jpg

They also had a great selection of cheeses, olives and breads etc., which Hertz, Sky and I enjoyed sampling. And buying. But we forgot to take pics of their stalls. Or at least I did.

Sidewalk café, waiting for customers
img1221pcrdy8.jpg

Statue in the Bremen City Hall
img1240prfi0.jpg

Ornate door inside the City Hall
img1247prjd1.jpg

Wooden carving in….the forbidden zone!
img1295pram9.jpg

Window views
img1249pcree8.jpg

img1286prav9.jpg

Perfectly positioned porcelain
img1250pcrcr6.jpg

The Gold Room
img1299prhn5.jpg

img1300pcrxq5.jpg

I am sooo glad you're so slow in posting your photos, Anty. Honestly! I mean it. You make this thread still stay alive and you always come and bring SUCH GOOD PHOTOS to it! Wow-wow-wow. Really nice. The things you saw and photographed "in the forbidden zone", uh-oh. It was so totally worth the wrath of the guide!

And I love the window view onto the doors of Bremer Dom.

(By the way: in the Sunday paper - yes! in print! - there were two articles, one underneath the other, on my choir's concert in Bremer Dom and on our TPF Meet-Up!!! Must still scan those! But I'm way too busy working on the photos I took last weekend. That task needs to be finished first).

I am sooo glad you're so slow in posting your photos, Anty. Honestly! I mean it. You make this thread still stay alive
At the rate I'm going, I'll be bumping this thread well into July!

Great news about the choir concert and the TPF meetup making the print media! Look forward to seeing the scan when things calm down for you (processing all those swim photos will take some time, but the ones you've shown so far are great!)

The things you saw and photographed "in the forbidden zone", uh-oh. It was so totally worth the wrath of the guide!
In my defence, I didn't know we weren't allowed in that area until Chris and Anne-Marie told me later that the guide had told them it was 'verboten'. There was no sign or anything to let you know you weren't allowed there, and it was part of the same room where we were all wandering about. Guess I should have listened to the guide a bit better :blushing:

Get yelled at for posting a few shots outside of the meet-up thread, I’m doing a second round of editing mostly to make a slide shown and working a few that got passed over the first time

More from Breman
large.jpg

medium.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Somewhere a long the road as I wander back to Hamburg
large.jpg

large.jpg

So you actually were in "Schnoor" with Christiane, Jeff? That was worth the while, wasn't it?

Most reactions

Back