UK meetup day 1 teaser

This one?

attachment.php

I knew you'd be back for more details after asking Tony! It was just a matter of time! :D Since nobody else tried, the real caption should read "I know she's going to ask for my date of birth now too!" :lol:

I'm not granted access to that link, but I am sure we mean the same (any orthodontist would love that photo!).
Ha!
And I did!
I did ask for you date of birth - and YOU TOLD ME, buahahaha :lol:

robhesketh said:
Tempra, I liked the feel of your camera the best. So much so, I'm probably going to buy one when I'm over in NYC soon. Crikey, talk about turning to the dark side - going both digital and canon?! Still for $800 ish I suppose I can't go too wrong!

Welcome to the dark side :fangs:

Wonder if I can get commission from Canon :mrgreen:

For Vixenta.

Even though it was after 1am when I got home the sky was quite clear with just a little cloud and the moon nearly full so I went out again!The TPF Euro-Meet was still on for some so this is kinda between day 1 and 2 I suppose!!!

moon3pc.jpg

Oh, this is a nice one! Yes, I think it fits quite well in here!
And Mentos took a nice portrait photo of yourself, Chris! She must have just about used everyone's camera at least once (save mine, but mine's too little and too simple, anyway).

OK, here are some of the photos I took on film with Rob's Pentax, and I call this:

"Separate Ways"
Scan01_SeparateWays.jpg

And this "Accident", don't know why......... ;););)
Scan02_TheAccident.jpg

Whatever it is Royster was thinking about at the time, I think he is giving my sister a most beautiful smile :). Little does she know, I think:
Scan03_NiceSmile.jpg

Who can't miss? The bearer of the eyes that PlasticSpanner shows us in colour and black and white (I think!)
Scan04_Mentos.jpg

A view of St. Mary's Church towering over Saffron Walden, and I think the pink, the blue and the white house were in this street? There definitely was "The Old English Gentleman" at the bottom of this street!
Scan05_SWStMarys.jpg

More later.
Must take my daughter to the pool for her training - they've been back to school since yesterday, so she no longer has two training units per day (one of 2 hours and one of 2 1/2 hours, one of those being in the workout room and "only" 90 minutes in the water) - but since today is Friday, she DOES have two units per day... from now on one unit at night from Monday through Thursday and two on Friday and two on Saturday... and the pool's 18km away, that would be about what? 12 miles? Guess so.

PlasticSpanner said:
I too have got quite a few more, mostly portrait stuff (I was practicing with so many willing subjects :D )! I just tried to post some slightly different ones from what has already been seen.

If nobody minds I'm sure we all have loads more!:thumbup:

post all you have! this is very exciting for me...love seeing you guys. and btw, where are those shots that are titled 'what happens in Saffron Walden..stays in Saffron Walden' ;)

Most reactions

Back