Two enjoyments coupled

Thomas V

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From NASCAR to Formula 1 I've been an auto sport fan for many years, and I'd often couple that with my photography as well. By using my Nikon D2x with a Sigma 100-300, I came away with great results.
The two shots below were taken during an F1 race event in Montreal, Canada in 2011.

Attachments

• _DSC0041.jpg
    _DSC0041.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • _DSC0023 (1).jpg
    _DSC0023 (1).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
From NASCAR to Formula 1 I've been an auto sport fan for many years, and I'd often couple that with my photography as well. By using my Nikon D2x with a Sigma 100-300, I came away with great results.
The two shots below were taken during an F1 race event in Montreal, Canada in 2011.
Nice. Check out Jesse Alexander's F1 and GT "Golden Age" photography from the 50s-60s. Magic.

Nice. Check out Jesse Alexander's F1 and GT "Golden Age" photography from the 50s-60s. Magic.
Although I didn't recognize the name his photo work was certainly familiar. Thanks for that!

I like that stuff. That and motocross. But haven't done much, have no idea where it is around here. While stationed in ?Germany I got my first 35mm, a Voitlander with a fixed lens. Used to go to a lot of road races over there and, off the subject, old castle's and even an old concentration camp. Wish back then I'd have had a good digital but no one ever heard of them then! There was a motocross race I went to in Washington state years ago and it was great! If there was more of that stuff anywhere near here I'd do more. As it is I do dog's and old houses and barns! Don't misunderstand me, I love doing old buildings. Every time someone let's me on their place to take photo's of that stuff I make a trip back and give them a copy of everything in 4x6 and blow up my favorite and frame it for them! Figure I owe them something!

Monger Ranch near Fossil, Ore
AQy3VIYh.jpg

Fantastic! Although many would only see that as junk there's an old story there. I love those type of shots...thanks for bring that!

Most reactions

Back