TPF Secret Santa 2018 - needs a Head Elf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will like to be a participant. When is the event taking place

It's not an in person event. It's a mail/email exchange.

I will like to be a participant. When is the event taking place

It's not an in person event. It's a mail/email exchange.

If it is fine to send the other member a photo by email? then I will jump in too, as I am off to bed I will give details tomorrow.

If it is fine to send the other member a photo by email? then I will jump in too, as I am off to bed I will give details tomorrow.
Yes, I have gotten both printed and electronic images.

Have just sent you my details now, if the member who you team me up with likes, they can send a photo by email as cost and delivery going abroad can be a PITA.

Just one more participant and we're good. Two and we'll be great.

Hello All,

Last call for participant. I'm going to start processing the participants that I have received on Sunday.

Would it be possible to pair up those of us who prefer to send prints, and pair up participants who'd rather exchange photos by email?

edit - And has everybody seen this? It doesn't look like there were many posts in this thread and I had to go back about 5 pages in Recent posts to find it (not remembering what section this was in).

Last edited:
We've typically left it up to the participants on what they want to do. I've sent both prints and digital files.

Besides, it might be a bit late in the game to ask the Chief Elf to take up the task.

Hello,

Anyone can send a preference, either print or digital by November 15, 12am, North Pole time. Apparently, North Pole is in Alaska =>North:pole:Time

Hello,

Anyone can send a preference, either print or digital by November 15, 12am, North Pole time. Apparently, North Pole is in Alaska =>North:pole:Time

Because of the time zone from the UK to USA I will send mine via an email, then I know the person will get it and they can do the same too.

Thank you all for participating in Secret Santa. I'm working on the list and checking it twice before messaging. The Head Elf is busy this season, and hopes to get it all out by Tuesday.

I have just sent my secret santa photos by email to the member here.

Thank you very much to my secret santa member, totally love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back