Not open for further replies.

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone interested in organizing the TPF secret Santa swap this year? It’s not a lot of work, just some PM’s and tracking who wants to participate.

Anyone interested in organizing the TPF secret Santa swap this year? It’s not a lot of work, just some PM’s and tracking who wants to participate.

If I didn't just start the new lens across America I'd have taken this on.

Following to see who takes it on as I'd like to participate again.

Now...this elf business is potentially VERY emotionally draining....please listen to a few minutes of David Sedaris reading his tales of being an elf at Macy's...I mean, before signing up for the head elf job

What do I have to do?

You post looking for those who want to participate and they PM you their contact info (address and/or personal email) then once that is final you match up the list randomly so that everyone has a giftee and a gifter. You then notify everyone who they will be gifting to. Post a couple of reminders in the thread and tag the participants. That is it.

What do I have to do?

You post looking for those who want to participate and they PM you their contact info (address and/or personal email) then once that is final you match up the list randomly so that everyone has a giftee and a gifter. You then notify everyone who they will be gifting to. Post a couple of reminders in the thread and tag the participants. That is it.

I'll do it. I have a random name generator.

Awesome! Thanks for organizing it. Count me in as a participant. I’ll pm you my info. Any questions just let me know.

What do I have to do?

I'll do it. I have a random name generator.
Excellent! I just saw your thread in OT and stickied it for you. Have fun!

:boggled: Sanity? What is this sanity thing you speak of? :boggled:

Hello All,

We have a great start with participants. However, we need more participants. As culture can be an important part of photography, I would like to get participants from as many parts of the globe as possible. If English is not your native language, and you need help communicating, please send me a message. Google Translate(جوجل المترجم, 谷歌翻译, گوگل ترجمه, Переводчик Google,גוגל איבערטייטשער, गुगल अनुवाद्, 구글 번역, グーグル翻訳) is also a great place to receive help with translation. Remember that the financial burden of the gift exchange can be extremely minimized and the expediency of the exchange can significantly reduced with the click of a button.

I will like to be a participant. When is the event taking place

Message e by November 15 with your name, email, and address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back