The Great Toronto TPF Meet Up 2006 10 29

AIRIC said:
Hey Carl, We took almost the same image.

IMG_1637z.jpg

tpfto200610297827copy.jpg

Eric

Holy cow..... we were not even together this time. This is the second time we have done this. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ...'member the ol car?

This guy was double shiftin....first as a layin down singer...
IMG_1713z.jpg

...then as an upright top hat wearing three wheeled wobblylopsided cyclist
CRW_1687z.jpg

Some dance....some dont.
IMG_1715z.jpg

Two lions were eating a clown when one turned to the other and said..."does this taste funny"?
CRW_1685z.jpg

hah....gotcha..
IMG_1697z.jpg

Another typical site in Toronto. These are everywhere. By the look on the kid behind.. I think there was some bird dooey goin on there.
IMG_1739z.jpg

This one made me laugh.
IMG_1720z.jpg

Kinda chilly...even the maniquins wore toques...(hat for our friends to the south):D
IMG_1733z.jpg

Some great work there Carl. I had a few good laughs looking at the last set. By the look of the “gotcha” photo you would think I would have a similar image of you but I don’t remember seeing one. Never did see the IN FLEW ENZA dude.

Ok - after a brief tutorial from Carl on how to upload here. I think I got it :D Sorry if there are too many!!

The Royal York
fairmount.jpg

CN Tower Reflection
cntowerreflection.jpg

Forgotten
lostblanket.jpg

leftbehind.jpg

China Town Market
chinatown1.jpg

Fruit Stand
apples1.jpg

Flip Flops anyone?
flipflops.jpg

Grafitti
tokyo1.jpg

stillill.jpg

liveforfree1.jpg

Some more Buildings
building1.jpg

buildinglines.jpg

And Just for fun
citytv1.jpg

floorlights.jpg

yellowlight.jpg

Jenn....ya made it. Excellent stuff. Really love the Royal York shot and the homeless blanket. Glad to see your shots.

And you posted Still Ill. Love it.

Hey Jenn, nice to see that you joined afterall. I love what you saw. Forgotten & Homless sleeping bag shots are my fave. It was great meeting you.

WOW thanks you guys! It was great meeting everyone too. I am still sifting through shots

Here are a few more

Our Favourite music man
musician1.jpg

The Green Man
greenman2.jpg

CN Tower
cntowerbw.jpg

From the Market Again
lentils.jpg

hangingfruit.jpg

Ewwwww
herefishyfishy.jpg

Jerseys
jerseys.jpg

And More Grafitti

door.jpg

bungalow6.jpg

yellowblue.jpg

Wow...how cool are these. Greenman just looks...........wrong and a little twisted. He sure had some moves tho.
Love the graffitti too. More excellent images Jenn.

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

Wow..thats a lot o pics. :lmao:

This is pretty much it for me. I might have a few stragglers yet.

The only shot of Maria that I got.
IMG_1702b.jpg

By this time, my batteries were done, and I was shooting point and shoot with my little Canon.

On the way back we stopped at Speakers Corner.
IMG_0574b.jpg

Abstract roof at BCE place.
IMG_0576z.jpg

Jen catchin some abstract roof
IMG_0585b.jpg

Nice ones Carl. I think that I have a few more to post as well... but can't do that from the office. Maybe in the next couple of days.

Jenn, your "eww" shot is what started all my trouble with the man who tried to grab my lens :) More great stuff! Thanks again for sharing it.

megapaws said:
Nice ones Carl. I think that I have a few more to post as well... but can't do that from the office. Maybe in the next couple of days.

Jenn, your "eww" shot is what started all my trouble with the man who tried to grab my lens :) More great stuff! Thanks again for sharing it.

What was with the cleaver waving dude? Was that the same guy who threatened you?
Lookin forward to more shots.

Most reactions

Back