The Great Toronto TPF Meet Up 2006 10 29

Fun stuff. I'm still on a high from the weekend. Like Jeanne said, we could not have asked for a finer group to spend the day with.

Eric

It takes a lot to get me cold, dunno why., I almost never wear a winter coat, never where gloves or mits, ... that photog was commenting on us as we all were "phushing"<<< I know that is spelt wrong, but it means "reviewing our images".. he is a die hard film shooter, and felt we were all wasting our time., he was dressed up like a camera clown, 3-4 assorted film cameras and 3-4 camera bags.. etc. more of a showboat then a photog imo.

Great shots everyone.. sorry for dumping my recent bird images in there, I guess I felt my thread needed a boost!!

Looking fwd to the next meet... who is the planner this time?? I think Airic did such a great job on this one, he should get things rockin again soon., how about a nature hike?? Amherst Island?? haaa!

I think there has been mention of a zoo trip! I'm definately open to Amherst Island (more my neck of the woods anyways!!!)

Again was really great to meet all of you ... I'm still talking about what a great time I had! :hugs:

Count me in for the zoo or Amherst Island Woohoo!! Ray and I will keep a watch on the Owl count on the Island and when they have some good reports we can organize a trip. I have no problem taking a few people in my car. Let me know if a Zoo trip is organized and I will do what I can to be there.

Eric

Chiller said:
Wow...starting to wind mine down now. I have about 15 or so left.

Sir Ray meeting a new friend. Like the sign says...Friends making Friends.
CRW_1680z.jpg

............more to come:lol:

dang Carl, looks like I am sportin a wig there! something happen to the colour of my hair? that dude was looking for a free lunch, but I didn't have any money for our lunch! Debit card saved me!

Great shooting Carl.

AIRIC said:
Count me in for the zoo or Amherst Island Woohoo!! Ray and I will keep a watch on the Owl count on the Island and when they have some good reports we can organize a trip. I have no problem taking a few people in my car. Let me know if a Zoo trip is organized and I will do what I can to be there.

Eric

the zoo sounds cool too., I haven't been there this year., and i would bet some tpf'ers would like to see a free owl in a forest... that is a incredible experiance., like the day Eric and I hiked out onto a farm field in the cold to see this lady...

http://www.pbase.com/raymondjbarlow/image/56139416

that day will go down in history as one of the best camera days of my life.

Raymond J Barlow said:
the zoo sounds cool too., I haven't been there this year., and i would bet some tpf'ers would like to see a free owl in a forest... that is a incredible experiance., like the day Eric and I hiked out onto a farm field in the cold to see this lady...

http://www.pbase.com/raymondjbarlow/image/56139416

that day will go down in history as one of the best camera days of my life.

Sweet shot, I remember the day well. Is that not taken right after the running board fell off the truck :lol:

Eric

Hey everyone! Jenn here, I had such a great time on Sunday that I just had to register on this forum lol

WOW!! You guys got some awesome shots in that day. I am still sifting through my pile.

But I wanted to say it was wonderful meeting everyone and hope I can be part of another afternoon like that again soon.

Thanks for letting me tag along :blushing:

Jenn

Carroll1 said:
Hey everyone! Jenn here, I had such a great time on Sunday that I just had to register on this forum lol

WOW!! You guys got some awesome shots in that day. I am still sifting through my pile.

But I wanted to say it was wonderful meeting everyone and hope I can be part of another afternoon like that again soon.

Thanks for letting me tag along :blushing:

Jenn

:lol: I knew we would see you over here. It was great meeting you and I sure hope we can do it again sometime soon. Please post some images when you get a chance.

Cheers,

Eric

hey everyone.

Airic asked me for a decent file size of that first group shot... so I re-edited it, and saved it as a jpeg, and zipped it, and posted it on the main page of my website... right below maria's video., its a 5 mb dld, and anyone is welcome to have it for a print.

I will leave it up there for a few days.

Raymond J Barlow said:
hey everyone.

Airic asked me for a decent file size of that first group shot... so I re-edited it, and saved it as a jpeg, and zipped it, and posted it on the main page of my website... right below maria's video., its a 5 mb dld, and anyone is welcome to have it for a print.

I will leave it up there for a few days.

Thanks Ray, much appreciated.

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back