Got a new ZF tried it out tonight at night time photography

ndwgolf

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
neilsphotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a few pictures of Fon taken at night using my new Nikon ZF and Voitlander 50:1.0 all shot wide open
Neil's-Photography-240424-Fon-KL-day-one-0843.jpg
Neil's-Photography-240424-Fon-KL-day-one-0901.jpg
Neil's-Photography-240424-Fon-KL-day-one-0854.jpg

Nice shots. How are you finding the ZF? I have the Z6 and was thinking of upgrading to a ZF.

Nice shots. How are you finding the ZF? I have the Z6 and was thinking of upgrading to a ZF.
I bought it as a walk about camera for outdoors portraiture. My only other camera is the Z9 and that coupled with the 85:1.2 S lens got old hat very quickly walking around town with that. The ZF has taken a little bit of getting used to but I'm really starting to love this camera especially with my Voitlander 50:1.0 attached to it......the whole setup is small not to heavy and the internals are fantastic, eye detection on manual lenses, incredible IBIS all in all I'm very happy with my purchase

I bought it as a walk about camera for outdoors portraiture. My only other camera is the Z9 and that coupled with the 85:1.2 S lens got old hat very quickly walking around town with that. The ZF has taken a little bit of getting used to but I'm really starting to love this camera especially with my Voitlander 50:1.0 attached to it......the whole setup is small not to heavy and the internals are fantastic, eye detection on manual lenses, incredible IBIS all in all I'm very happy with my purchase
Did you have to add a grip extension? I have big hands so was a bit concerned the grip may be to small? Are you living in Phuket?

Did you have to add a grip extension? I have big hands so was a bit concerned the grip may be to small? Are you living in Phuket?
Yes I live in Phuket have been here for 30+ years. It was the first ting I ordered for the camera as all the reviews said the grip was too small. I bought the Small Rig grip and it fits perfectly the camera feels great in hand

Yes I live in Phuket have been here for 30+ years. It was the first ting I ordered for the camera as all the reviews said the grip was too small. I bought the Small Rig grip and it fits perfectly the camera feels great in hand
Thanks. Sounds like I would definitely need the grip extension. Haven't been to Phuket for a while .A friend of mine married a Thai lady and is going to retire to Hua Hin in a couple of years.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back