Exploring Car Presets in Lightroom: Seeking Advice

tinytmp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone,

I've recently started experimenting with Lightroom presets to enhance my car photography, and I'm intrigued by the possibilities they offer.

However, I'm still a bit unsure about which presets work best for different types of car shots – whether it's vintage classics or sleek modern models.

I'd love to hear your experiences and recommendations regarding car presets in Lightroom.

Which presets do you find most effective for bringing out the vibrance and details in car photos?

Are there any specific adjustments you make after applying presets to achieve the desired look?

Any insights or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Hey everyone,

I've recently started experimenting with Lightroom presets to enhance my car photography, and I'm intrigued by the possibilities they offer.

However, I'm still a bit unsure about which presets work best for different types of car shots – whether it's vintage classics or sleek modern models.

I'd love to hear your experiences and recommendations regarding car presets in Lightroom.

Which presets do you find most effective for bringing out the vibrance and details in car photos?

Are there any specific adjustments you make after applying presets to achieve the desired look at Furoore?

Thanks in advance for any help

Hi, I moved your thread from Off Topic to a more appropriate area. Hopefully you'll get more replies here. :)

Hey everyone,

Are there any specific adjustments you make after applying presets to achieve the desired look?

Probably the most misleading adjustments out there are presets, because they don't look the same on every image. What might look good in the example doesn't look the same on your image. I use Presets occasionally for "ideas" on adjustments, but typically make my own edits. Profiles on the other hand, I use frequently, because they don't affect sliders.

In order the adjustments I make are - 1-Adjust exposure, 2-adjust WB, 3-adjust White Point, 4-adjust Black Point, 5- Adjust Highlights, 5-Increase exposure if required, 6-adjust shadows, 7-adjust saturation and vibrance, 8-set tone curve, 9-adjust sharpness and mask, 10-adjust tone curve, 11-refine adjustments as required.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back