And the next shot is...

Freedom for me is having the time to be able to spend getting lost in my favorite hobby: Making music.

And the next shot is: A photo you took yesterday.

IMG_20240101_205022601_HDR.jpg

The friendly Currawong,View attachment 274562

And the next shot is something to do with the game of cricket?

Ps. That got ya stumped Northern Hemisphere😉.

lol, mom married a guy from Guyana, he taught us as much as he could about cricket. There was also a league of sorts that played on Belle Isle in downtown Detroit during the summers when I Was growing up. Don't know if they still play out there or not.

Not at all; baseball was supposedly inspired by it. Don’t forget that the UK is in the Northern Hemisphere.

Not at all; baseball was supposedly inspired by it. Don’t forget that the UK is in the Northern Hemisphere.
Oh yeah i forgot about the Pom's... dopey me🤣.

lol, mom married a guy from Guyana, he taught us as much as he could about cricket. There was also a league of sorts that played on Belle Isle in downtown Detroit during the summers when I Was growing up. Don't know if they still play out there or not.
Cricket balls are like round red bricks, give me a taped tennis ball any day over one of those🤪.

The friendly Currawong,View attachment 274562

Nope. We have a cricket league here in North Texas, and on any given weekend you can see folks playing in a field next to another group playing American flag football. We have a huge Desi population in the area.

No cricket? Crickets for cricket? 😉

I was fighting with AF when I took this, should have stopped being lazy and just switched to manual focus.

And the next shot is: Fishing from a boat.

View attachment 274677
Mantids are very cool. I like how you caught their ability to turn their head to look at things, as we would do.

<nitpick>Technically, they are not bugs (hemiptera) but are in the order mantodea</nitpick>

Most reactions

Back