Creepy Crawlies

Do you shot Macros ?

• Yes, I am addicted. I have lots of macro equipment

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Not very often, but I have some close-up lenses just in case.

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • I use only the basic macro feature of my camera.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I don't care, I prefer landscapes and portraits

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

hesaias

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Poll closed (ancient old!) and thread starter post edited due to broken links

spider.jpg

i have to admit bugs and spiders give me the creeps. lucky no really dangerous bugs here in nz, though they found some redbacks piggiebacking on on a plain from oz here recently.

time To revive an old topic that was never really given much of a chance.

Heres My submission-
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v250/NightVision2004/Macro/Wasp2.jpg

I took this one about a week ago whilst experimenting with Macro. Unfortunitly, It was taken with ISO 400 film, like all the images I've posted so far, and therefore is'nt as detailed as it could be.

The image was taken with the Nikon SLR with a 50mm lens and an 'Extension' set. Lighting was Extremely poor, (A couple of torches and a nightlight!).

The Image Was scanned onto computer using the Canon Scanner (3200F) at a 1200 DPI, then all dust, fibres Etc. were removed in Arcsoft Photoshop with the aid of the 'clone' feature. The Image was then loaded into Microsoft Picture it9, were further proccessing was performed. To achieve the finl effect, I altered the Hue and Saturation to the level I wanted & Turned it into a 'Negative'.

Then, I copied the image, pasted it ontop of te image I was working on and selected the 'Glowing edges' function from the Effects menu. I then set the top layer to 50% Opacity.

Most reactions

Back