Camera Forum

dxqcanada

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think Fuji and Olympus should be elevated out of the "Other Brand Cameras" into their own sections.

Agreed. We certainly have enough members that shoot those two brands to justify their own spot

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

... so I assume that the process has been initiated to notify the Admin(s) about this suggestion ?

Your post has been brought to the attention of the site owners. Adding more camera forums is simple enough, but is generally weighed against the forum main page becoming too busy.

Thanks for being patient! :)

Panasonic Lumix should have its own section too

I was just wondering ... Who are the owners?

I wondered that as well, seems they are in the shadows and intend on staying there. Found this online:

Name Forum Foundry Inc
Website www.forumfoundry.com
Headquarters 1464 E Whitestone Blvd
Ste 403
Cedar Park, TX 78613-9064
United States map
Phone +1.512.897.9030
Industries Business Services, Business Services Other
Employees 0 - 25
Revenue $1 - 10M
Ownership Privately Held

But, if you go to their website, all you'll see is a form to fill out and "they" will contact you.

I have a slightly different feeling about this. I think I would prefer to move Panasonic and Olympus into a Micro 4:3 sub group. Discussion about M4:3 lenses in particular are generally universal now. Since both brands support IBIS, all their lenses can be used fairly equally on either camera. And there are a couple of other M4:3 cameras around too (like Kodak, and maybe Yi Tech). I think Panasonic and Olympus could have their specific topics within this sub-group.

Ok, now we really need a place for these FujiFans to hangout.

Yeah, I think Fuji has finally earned a spot in the limelight. This forum is quickly migrating to fuji in droves because its SO MUCH BETTER THAN NIKANON!

(or maybe I'm just biased :biggrin-93:)

But honestly; at this point I think moving fuji into the big boy slots on the forum would make sense. Panasonic and Olympus don't seem to have kept pace, at least not among the members of TPF.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back