A little help needed.

rub

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I do not have any decent pp programs, so I am hoping someone can help me out a bit on this shot. You often see mothers with that loving expression, but I don't often see the fathers caught in this moment.

I am not sure if it is salvageable, but I would love to see the eyes on the little boy brightened. Anything else people would like to suggest or change is appreciated as well, including crops, repairing the blown out shoulder etc.

If anyone wants the RAW file, please let me know.

Thanks in advance. Kristal.

47b8db07b3127ccec46174fb83a700000046101AauWLdw2Ysge3nwA

I do not have any decent pp programs, so I am hoping someone can help me out a bit on this shot. You often see mothers with that loving expression, but I don't often see the fathers caught in this moment.

I am not sure if it is salvageable, but I would love to see the eyes on the little boy brightened. Anything else people would like to suggest or change is appreciated as well, including crops, repairing the blown out shoulder etc.

If anyone wants the RAW file, please let me know.

Thanks in advance. Kristal.

47b8db07b3127ccec46174fb83a700000046101AauWLdw2Ysge3nwA

I wouldn't change a thing.

I would. This image is too small to edit but I would lens blur out the bearded nerd in the background, touch up the inside of the baby's mouth, enhance his hair, and yes, brighten and detail his eyes like you were thinking.

EDIT: I hope I didn't just insult a friend of yours or anything with that "nerd" remark... :p

Here is a quick edit (not sure I like the vignette I added because of his white shirt). Of course, if you you could provide the original, a lot more could be done. If you want to send me the RAW file just PM me.

Father&Son.jpg

Here's my go at it!
1. soft filter *my fav*
cute-1.jpg

2. no soft filter
cute.jpg

Most reactions

Back