New

debm5469

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
New to the forum. Looking to meet folks and try out some techniques. Started in HS with film and the obligatory Pentax K1000. Continued experimenting in college and beyond with a Nikon DSLR as well as many different point and shoots and an old Lensbaby. I love experimenting and alternative techniques. Currently in between cameras (shopping mirrorless) and using my iPhone and an old Nikon J1. Is there an area on this forum for abstract and/or alternative photography?
JPEG image-481B-880E-F5-0.jpeg

New to the forum. Looking to meet folks and try out some techniques. Started in HS with film and the obligatory Pentax K1000. Continued experimenting in college and beyond with a Nikon DSLR as well as many different point and shoots and an old Lensbaby. I love experimenting and alternative techniques. Currently in between cameras (shopping mirrorless) and using my iPhone and an old Nikon J1. Is there an area on this forum for abstract and/or alternative photography? View attachment 280408
At the top of this page, click on "Forums" and select the one you wish to visit.

Properly restrained, TPF patients are a tolerant bunch. Huge range of shooting preferences, so post what you think is worth sharing in the appropriate fora.

Thanks all! Quick question....do replies in all threads need to be approved by an admin?

Thanks all! Quick question....do replies in all threads need to be approved by an admin?
Not all, but you got caught in the spam filter for some reason.

Not all, but you got caught in the spam filter for some reason.
The spam filter seems to be temperamental today... "Your post in the thread And the next shot is... was deleted. Reason: Valid "Sour" in spam filter." No wonder nobody was posting a sour pic...

Welcome to the forum! I have the Lensbaby twist. Which one do you have?

The spam filter seems to be temperamental today... "Your post in the thread And the next shot is... was deleted. Reason: Valid "Sour" in spam filter." No wonder nobody was posting a sour pic...
It appeared to be a valid post but the change had already gotten a response - timing and I missed the response.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back