Fly

mikbone

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
fly376.jpg

A tidy up of the top left and bottom right corners would make this a much better image mate.

As I've said before, the final thing I do with my images is to scan the perimeter. 🙂

Very sharp.

LOL. I agree with @ClintLloyd about the corners, and the new pic fixes that. But why the white border? The border is very bright and conspicuous. I would just crop the border out or change it from white to a laid-back color like dark green.

But anyway, the important thing is that it is a nice sharp pic of the fly.

LOL. I agree with @ClintLloyd about the corners, and the new pic fixes that. But why the white border? The border is very bright and conspicuous. I would just crop the border out or change it from white to a laid-back color like dark green.

But anyway, the important thing is that it is a nice sharp pic of the fly.

Personally, I despise of borders, logos and signatures or whatever on an image. I don't understand why people would want to tarnish them with these odd things. But my view is that firstly people need to make the image correct, then whichever way they choose to f@€k it up after that is their personal choice. I judge an image purely by the image itself, and try to disregard the other silly add ons they do... 🫣

Personally, I despise of borders, logos and signatures or whatever on an image. I don't understand why people would want to tarnish them with these odd things. But my view is that firstly people need to make the image correct, then whichever way they choose to f@€k it up after that is their personal choice. I judge an image purely by the image itself, and try to disregard the other silly add ons they do... 🫣
touchy subject...

Venus optics Loawa 90mm f/2.8 ultra macro, I have a Nikon 105mm MC f/2.8 macro lens. The Loawa is sharper and was half the price! Plus the Loawa will give 2:1 magnification

Most reactions

New Topics

Back