Canon R7 Shutter Release

tspence

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all:

I rented an R7 as a tryout - am thinking of buying one. I have a question on the shutter button. When in multi-shot mode, the one I was using had a SUPER sensitive shutter release. When trying to take single-shots it almost always fired off 2 shots. I was able to do single shots sometimes but not consistently. And I need to be able to use multi-shot on demand for the work I do.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to adjust the sensitivity?

Thanks.

Hi all:

I rented an R7 as a tryout - am thinking of buying one. I have a question on the shutter button. When in multi-shot mode, the one I was using had a SUPER sensitive shutter release. When trying to take single-shots it almost always fired off 2 shots. I was able to do single shots sometimes but not consistently. And I need to be able to use multi-shot on demand for the work I do.

Thanks.
If the sensitivity is adjustable, the manual should explain how. Otherwise you may be forced to learn how to use it correctly or switch to something you can handle.

Hi all:

Thanks.
Why don't you just put the camera in single shot mode? My shutter release is also sensitive in multi shot.

Most reactions

Back