Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay everyone, party's over. I'm back! :p As I have done for the last four years, I was once again privileged to travel with the Wounded Warrior Run BC as they ran the length of Vancouver Island over the course of seven days raising money and awareness for, and about PTSD. It was an amazing journey with all kinds of weather, emotions and just plain old fun. There was even a marriage proposal as our medic proposed to his girlfriend at the finish line!

WWRBC17%20(1).jpg

WWRBC17%20(11).jpg

WWRBC17%20(2).jpg

WWRBC17%20(4).jpg

WWRBC17%20(5).jpg

WWRBC17%20(6).jpg

WWRBC17%20(7).jpg

WWRBC17%20(8).jpg

WWRBC17%20(9).jpg

WWRBC17%20(10).jpg

WWRBC17%20(12).jpg

WWRBC17%20(13).jpg

WWRBC17%20(14).jpg

WWRBC17%20(15).jpg

WWRBC17%20(16).jpg

These are fantastic! Man that first one is great but I am out of votes this month. Very inspiring and I can feel your enthusiasm big time in these.

I love the story you've told through these.

The first shot is exceptional, front page stuff. The women with the truck on her heels was good, the proposal was good and the hug with the salute captured a lot of emotion.

These are fantastic! Man that first one is great but I am out of votes this month. Very inspiring and I can feel your enthusiasm big time in these.
Thanks JC! It's an amazing event to be a [very small] part of!

I love the story you've told through these.
Thank-you, Barb! :)

The first shot is exceptional, front page stuff. The women with the truck on her heels was good, the proposal was good and the hug with the salute captured a lot of emotion.
Cheers, mate! Coming from someone with your PJ background I am going to take that as high praise! :)

Thanks, Logan!

Outstanding! Again. Too bad that the timing of this and Navy Day at the Qualicum Legion conflict.

First shot nominated.

Once again, you did a great job. The first one is really exceptional, and there are esveral in the set that capture good emotion and action. The proposal shot is so sweet, it could have been taken anywhere and conveyed terrific emotion.

Great work!

Excellent set and a well deserved POTM nomination
Thanks Trev!

Once again, you did a great job. The first one is really exceptional, and there are several in the set that capture good emotion and action. The proposal shot is so sweet, it could have been taken anywhere and conveyed terrific emotion.

Great work!
Thanks Terri! :)

Decent set. #6 works best for me followed by #1.

Most reactions

Back