Which Games you are currently Playing Now?

no no no no no Nerd are the ultra smart ones with pocket protectors - no social skills - are mostly married to pi and also totally disinterested in entertainment

the right term is
GEEK!

typically a tiny bit less bright, not always the best socially, but they have a little skill; often mathy, but not quite got to marrying pi and stuff - and still enjoy entertainment

(also whilst both groups are often devoid of sports and exercise skills there is a subgroup of Geeks who do historical re-enactment who not only have some exercise, but long sharp point/slashy/stabby things too )

I thought the ironic part would be that I was posting NERD in large letters in a lengthy thread of what VIDEO GAMES PEOPLE ARE PLAYING. We're all nerds here, champ. :lmao:

Pfft speak for yourself - I'm sure I've got a certificate of Geek somewhere around here ;)

no no no no no Nerd are the ultra smart ones with pocket protectors - no social skills - are mostly married to pi and also totally disinterested in entertainment

the right term is
GEEK!

typically a tiny bit less bright, not always the best socially, but they have a little skill; often mathy, but not quite got to marrying pi and stuff - and still enjoy entertainment

(also whilst both groups are often devoid of sports and exercise skills there is a subgroup of Geeks who do historical re-enactment who not only have some exercise, but long sharp point/slashy/stabby things too )

I thought the ironic part would be that I was posting NERD in large letters in a lengthy thread of what VIDEO GAMES PEOPLE ARE PLAYING. We're all nerds here, champ. :lmao:

Pfft speak for yourself - I'm sure I've got a certificate of Geek somewhere around here ;)

Man, you went to school for that? You must really be geeky. Congrats, you've earned it. :lol:

Man, you went to school for that? You must really be geeky. Congrats, you've earned it. :lol:

You can go to school for it ? ??

Mine came with the MPE macro lens ;)

PC only here... Bad Company 2, Just Cause 2, waiting for IL-2 Cliffs of Dover to come out on Steam... hopefully it's patched to playable by then.

well just finished halo reach on xbox360 moving on to gears of war 1 just bought the xbox for my wife (she likes the kinect) so i have like a dozen games sitting there waiting to be played.

for playstation 3 its been using my gameseat and racing on grand turismo or asssasins creed brotherhood. or call of duty black ops. sad that i have all 3 gaming systems but i only get to play maybe a few hours a week lol.

I'm a huge fps fan, before Xmas my most played games were Battlefield and MAG, but since I got Minecraft I've barely touched my PS3....

I also have more of a game rotation, because I can't stand not changing the cartridge every now and then.

Goes something like, Super Mario Galaxy, WoW, DDO, WoW, DDO, Super Mario Galaxy, random sports game I haven't played for a year...(no, I have not beaten Super Mario Galaxy yet...so I haven't bought 2 yet.)

That was after my rotation of Pong, Vectrex, Vectrex, Pong

Which was before my rotation of Battle Toads, Super Mario Bros, Double Dragon, Tecmo Bowl, Ice Climber....and so on.

I found an old copy of SimFarm and a copy of Final Fantasy VII in an box at my mom's house a couple of weeks ago.

I haven't gotten much work done since.

Well, the past 2 weeks, I've been playing the "Homework Adventures" game. It's tedious and not much fun. However, as soon as I beat it, I have Crysis 2 waiting for me.

You can find me play CoD Black Ops on ps3. I am also still playing Rock Band and Guitar Hero......lol We bought a kit drum set and hooked it up to ps3!! Rock on!!
I'm waiting for this to come out....lol One of my favorite games from back in the day......
Blizzard Entertainment: Video Archive

Yep.....I was a Diablo geek!! I miss my level 92 Sorceress!!

and a copy of Final Fantasy VII in an box at my mom's house a couple of weeks ago.

I haven't gotten much work done since.
Haha - I still play that every now and then. ...I wonder if there's a way I can put it on the computer...?

FF VII was given a PC release so if you can find a rare copy it should work on a PC!

Also like Mish I'm also awaiting the appearance of Diablo 3 -- I just hope they don't pull a Starcraft Ghost on us! ;)

The sim farm is way more of a productivity killer. I guess I'm just a supply side economics guy.

Been playing Skate 3 on my bros PS3 when I haven't been out on the BMX or taking photos, best game I've ever played!

Most reactions

Back