What are you watching on TV right now?

Carolina vs. Nova!
How did that turn out?

Was a fantastic finish. Buzzer beater was all one could ask for - unless like me you are a Tarheel fan. A young man will be remembered forever because of one shot - not matter what else he does ever ever ever.
Sorry, no offense, but the only time I watch basketball or care about basketball is when i'm at the base line looking through a viewfinder. Basketball was just never a sport I enjoyed either watching or playing. My condolences if the Tarheel's lost.

No offense at all. It aint for everyone :) I thought maybe you were really interested in how it turned out though. Could be a final Jeopardy question.
My wife could have told me, but then she already knew I didn't care. Her on the other hand was probably watching right along with you. She's a basket ball fan and has continued to watch even though KU lost. Hey were in Kansas, what can you expect.
Strangely enough I was 6'3" at 14, athletic, played varsity football, and wrestled as well as america legion baseball, all through high school and pissed our basket ball coach off every year. He kept trying to get me to go out for the team and I kept turning him down.

Hmmm. I had a similar experience. My Social Science teacher was also the head volleyball coach. He tried to get me to play volleyball each year, but that was during baseball season. I did the big 3, basketball football baseball. I jumped well, and looking back on it....volleyball may have been the thing to do - especially since I went to high school in San Clemente; a beach town. It's all about surfing and volleyball and bikinis. Can you imagine me jumping around in a tight little one piece? Try it, I dare you.

Not RIGHT NOW... but... Better Call Saul and House of Cards.

IF I had t.v. That would be my choice. Will have to catch them on reruns or something.
Just saw Frank Underwood portrait in the Smithsonian Portrait Gallery last week. He is on the floor below Presidential portraits ! :)

Hmmm...pay as we go could work as hubby would like to be watching the Tampa Bay Lightning hockey RIGHT NOW! Thx, will look at it.
We do not have any Dish or such service currently and with just regular antenna we get a few channels here and there...

Not RIGHT NOW... but... Better Call Saul and House of Cards.

IF I had t.v. That would be my choice. Will have to catch them on reruns or something.
Just saw Frank Underwood portrait in the Smithsonian Portrait Gallery last week. He is on the floor below Presidential portraits ! :)

House of Cards is a Netflix production so you don't need satellite or cable for that. Just $8 a month or something for the subscription. Insanely cheap for the amount of programming on there.

It's not the $8 but the gigs it takes to watch something. I travel in a motor home and no land line. So I pay dearly for gigs so my phone can be a hotspot for my computer.
I am on Verizon and 20 gigs month plus our phones is $175 down from @ $225 before we ran out our contract. ( they lowered the price to keep us)

Geez!
It's been something like 10 years since I last watched television.
I don't even watch Netfix TV.

Geez!
It's been something like 10 years since I last watched television.
I don't even watch Netfix TV.

But HOW can you know how to think without someone telling you :76::bouncingsmileys:
Although I like reading, I do enjoy t.v. Now and again..it's fun to catch some old movie or Perry Mason, one of my moms favorites :)
Of course if something newsworthy is on, I would like seeing live time info on a t.v. If available than Internet ..it's my age..

I am a love to learn it kind of guy. Just finished reading Kasztners Train about Rezsno Kasztner and his part in saving as many Jews as they could during WWII. Netflix has a ton of documentaries on about anything you can think of.

Of course they have the Hercule Poriot series as well, and I love the British made versions of Agatha Christi's books.

Netflix - Winston Churchill Walking with Destiny.

I freely admit that I like trashy, melodramatic, unrealistic, chew the scenery, soap opera type tv like Scandal, Nashville, Shades of Blue, Vinyl and of course The Walking Dead. It's entertaining and fun!

Just finished the newest episode of Supernatural.

Base-a-ball has been berry, berry good to me. Twins at the Orioles.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back