Weekly challenge 7/7 - 7/13 Trains, planes and automobiles...

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
and any other aspect of transportation. Post photos of vehicles, passengers, drivers, highways, byways, tracks, trains... be creative and make it a well thought out, interesting photo. New photos only please. Get out there and shoot!

Bump! I thought you tractor, train and classic car dudes would be all over this one. I guess I'll have to go out and shoot!

Patience grasshopper, the photos, they will come. :)

Real life has been getting in the way but hopefully tomorrow will allow some play time.

Great timing. For last week's challenge I was the passenger. For this week's I am the pilot. Taken last night at sunset over the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Shenandoah River near Front Royal Virginia.

20180707185437_IMG_7278-02-2449x1633.jpeg

Well, if you're opening it up to tractors then I'll stretch it just a bit more to combines. Not exactly a good road choice of transportation with that 30' header, but there is a truck hauling off the seed peas in the background.
R27.jpeg

Well, if you're opening it up to tractors then I'll stretch it just a bit more to combines. Not exactly a good road choice of transportation with that 30' header, but there is a truck hauling off the seed peas in the background.

au·to·mo·bile
ˈôdəmōˌbēl/
noun
NORTH AMERICAN
  1. a road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine or electric motor and able to carry a small number of people.
Since the header is detachable and they're road legal, I think you're safe.

View attachment 160172

I drive around them on the road all the time. :1219:

This one is kind of tongue in cheek, I put the turbo badge and wolf head on my transit connect (4 cylinder mini van) as a funny ha,ha, and you would be surprised how many people have asked me if that was the engine it came with. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

6.4 Litre Twin Turbo by Jeff Goff, on Flickr

turn signal by Jeff Goff, on Flickr

sidewall by Jeff Goff, on Flickr

Too bad this challenge wasn't 2 weeks ago when I went to a car show. I'll see what I can shoot this week.

my GF is obsessed with planes
photographing planes is her hobby
sometimes the only way to get quality time is to go along and humour her
DSC_0178.jpg

Most reactions

Back