Weekly challenge 10/12 - 10/18 Fall Framing double challenge

NIK_3236E.jpg

I could fall for this actor, especially after seeing the way his abs are framed by the blazer.

I tried, but it's a stretch lol.

View attachment 180702

I have such the opposite body. It is amazing to me that there are so many people with such a sculpted frame. I must be super ugly in the eyes of so many people... I suppose I was pretty close to this when I was in the Marines. Anyway, what a glorious image of a human body.

I am curious, do men or woman in this physical condition look down on fatties like me? I did not pay attention to that as I recall, back in the day. Just curious. The reason I ask is I often see people look at at my big, fat, belly at times. I am not lazy but I have poor eating habits... just curious.

I could fall for this actor, especially after seeing the way his abs are framed by the blazer.

View attachment 180702

I have such the opposite body. It is amazing to me that there are so many people with such a sculpted frame. I must be super ugly in the eyes of so many people... I suppose I was pretty close to this when I was in the Marines. Anyway, what a glorious image of a human body.

I am curious, do men or woman in this physical condition look down on fatties like me? I did not pay attention to that as I recall, back in the day. Just curious. The reason I ask is I often see people look at at my big, fat, belly at times. I am not lazy but I have poor eating habits... just curious.
jc, our society has definite prejudices, sometimes subconscious. All societies do. Women even more than men in our society have idealized standards to which they are held. The proportion of bulimic women versus men is one statistic that tells a story.
So if you've got a big fat belly, make sure you're a heavy weight contender in boxing or MMA, eh? Or an Italian tenor...
:)

View attachment 180702

No matter how good you looked... or do look ..looks do not last... and soon it becomes whats in your heart and soul that makes you you.

View attachment 180702

"Outer Beauty attracts but Inner beauty captivates"

In New Mexico the sure sign of fall is the State Fair, the Balloon fiesta and New Mexico weeds:

M8XqwCK.jpg

The pop up EVERYWHERE!

Most reactions

Back