Waxahachie Courthouse

The Barbarian

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
50190461077_f41509da91_b.jpg

I like the symmetry of that. Not so sure about the human on the left but that's just my feeling on it.

Hmmm...
50192002736_8eb34db8fb_c.jpg

I'd love to see some B&W treatments of these.

Too bad the 1879 Chisholm Grill steakhouse across the street is gone. That was a great place to rustle up some grub.

I'm good with anyone doing B&W with these images. I'll give it a shot myself, in a bit.

Too bad the 1879 Chisholm Grill steakhouse across the street is gone. That was a great place to rustle up some grub.

You were a Texan? Transplanted to Iowa? My favorite place there is a little ice cream shop on the corner of the square. Old-fashioned egg salad sandwiches, and chocolate sodas with ice cream.

50200182113_706c58b6c8_b.jpg

Last edited:

I'm good with anyone doing B&W with these images. I'll give it a shot myself, in a bit.

You were a Texan? Transplanted to Iowa? My favorite place there is a little ice cream shop on the corner of the square. Old-fashioned egg salad sandwiches, and chocolate sodas with ice cream.

I have family in Red Oak.

Which works out great for April 8, 2024. :345:

Last edited:
.........My favorite place there is a little ice cream shop on the corner of the square. Old-fashioned egg salad sandwiches, and chocolate sodas with ice cream.

I've had a few malteds there myself.

The Dessert Spot, if anyone wants to know.

Most reactions

Back