vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
bridal_vale.jpg

This were my first serious shots when I got my first SLR (a D100). nothing really special but I'm happy with it since its my first try at SLR and shutter speeds.
DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

2 seconds, f/2.8. Obviously it is an indoor manmade waterfall, but you didn't specify it couldn't be manmade.
icon_razz.gif

sams_town_las_vegas_waterfall.jpg

Again, all I am ever able to present in this area (since waterfalls ask for MOUNTAINS!) is small ... erm ... tiny, really. But still, and if only to revive this theme, here you go:

Link gone :(

Not much chance for any water to really FALL where I am, but it rushes along and around some stones here and there, too. So I tested my "creating-rushing-abilities" and - well, this is what I got:

Cascades2.jpg

Cascades3.jpg

Cascades4.jpg

These were taken last Friday morning, when I also went out to get the sunrise, and I took these before sunrise, with a very orangey-pinkey sky.

Went to Oregon several years ago and took this. Little did I know it was already a famous photo.

WaterFallingS.jpg

This is one of my 'first' photos. I had the my Pentax film camera for about a year then, but hadn't used it to much. This photo is special to me as I took it in British Colombia, only a few meters from where my sister had died 1.5 years earlier.
72285710_4165238811.jpg

Peanuts said:
This is one of my 'first' photos. I had the my Pentax film camera for about a year then, but hadn't used it to much. This photo is special to me as I took it in British Colombia, only a few meters from where my sister had died 1.5 years earlier.

i'm sorry for your loss, this is a very beautiful photo to remember her by, i see why you like it...

here's a waterfall contribution from my archives - back when i use to shoot negs/slides. i think this is a scan from a slide.

Wailua Falls in Kauai
Link gone :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I also posted these before.

Links gone :(

Most reactions

Back