WASHINGTON DC MEETUP PHOTOS!!!!!

Karissa? Tired of the flashes? Never!
You think?
Heehee :lol: that one is great! I took three in that restaurant, using the flash, and I will NEVER show those. They are horrible. But for the time being I have showed quite many, anyway, haven't I?

Oh, I am in the background, and Andreas next to me ... is he really putting his ears shut with his fingers? And Jeff also looks overenthusiastic about the wonderful band that played at the time there.... so the photo has more than just those funny faces! :D

Okay, last one for a while... or it could really be the last one I have until I get the film developed. :D

1991-DSC_1292.jpg

Wanted to drop by for a second and let everyone know how much I enjoyed meeting you, and also to say thank you for being so welcoming. DC was a blast and I hope to see each and every one of you sometime in the future, New Jersey perhaps? :lol:

Here’s a couple of shots…the film used was 400TMAX, rated 3200, and pushed (9.5 minutes @ 75 degrees)

Cheers,

Warren Van Zant

584-union1.jpg

584-cap1.jpg

:drool: Love that grain! When I saw your name I went "Oooooooh, Aub, look Brad joined" and we did a little happy dance. I think it's safe to say we enjoyed meeting you, too ;)

Can you believe it? :lol: I finally got him in here!

I love the crop on this second one; it really does make that grain pop even more. I'm gonna pester him to print the whole frame eventually; it's a massive picture. He was mostly interested in the guard here. :thumbup:

So...should I be creeped out at all by all the pictures? I think I have a dozen or so stalkers now! :p

Everyone's shots look great :D
And it's good to see you here Brad, may you spam as much as your wife! :lol:

You have a bit of catching up to do so you get to Terri's post count, Brad, but I am very happy to see you here, and posting some wonderful pictures, too! And I really liked to meet you, too. Any more pics to come from your end of the world? I can't seem to get enough of them. ;)

clarinetJWD said:
So...should I be creeped out at all by all the pictures? I think I have a dozen or so stalkers now! :p

Everyone's shots look great :D
And it's good to see you here Brad, may you spam as much as your wife! :lol:

Yeah..you're basking in it right now...creeped out? Yeah right..you're loving it.

hahaha thanks for posting so many photos of Joe :):):):):) :lovey:

P.S
oh... yes... it was nice to see the rest of you too :p

Love the grain in that second shot!
Welcome to the club, Brad!!

Wow! What a read. I really regret changing plans and not making it to the meet-up. I planned the week off, as most of you know, but several things came into play and my wife and I were not able to go. I really feel I missed out on something very special.

Eric

Most reactions

Back