Up above

Thomas V

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I annually attended The Wings of Eagles airshow event in Geneseo, NY to grab shots like this. By using my Nikon D2x coupled to a Sigma 100-300 zoom, I was able to catch fairly decent shots.
I love the one at the left below! the pic to the right is a 90%. The plane are shown well but more important is the pilots are fully shown.

Attachments

• _DSC0253 (1).jpg
    _DSC0253 (1).jpg
    396.2 KB · Views: 1
  • _DSC0217.jpg
    _DSC0217.jpg
    617.7 KB · Views: 1
I annually attended The Wings of Eagles airshow event in Geneseo, NY to grab shots like this. By using my Nikon D2x coupled to a Sigma 100-300 zoom, I was able to catch fairly decent shots.
I love the one at the left below! the pic to the right is a 90%. The plane are shown well but more important is the pilots are fully shown.
Theres an air show 2 towns over tomorrow here, love things that fly but there'll be way to many humans there for me. Might get a fly over by something so gonna keep the long lens on just in case.

Theres an air show 2 towns over tomorrow here, love things that fly but there'll be way to many humans there for me. Might get a fly over by something so gonna keep the long lens on just in case.
Oh, the combination of engine running and prop turning was great!

Ah only 1 nice plane flew over, the rest were all cessna's mostly.

There were 4 bi planes in a diamond formation the evening before heading to the airport, but it was getting on dark so wasn't worth capturing.
IMG_20240427_130850.jpg

The Roulettes did a fly over a few months back, there our aerobatic team for Aussieland...
IMG_20240428_094714.jpg

Great shots, that m\Mustang is a beauty.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back