Twilight at Westminster

thereyougo!

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I stayed at an airport hotel before an earyish flight to Munich, so got on the Elizabeth Line into London to shoot shots and have an interesting dinner at a great Italian eatery called Bocca di Lupo - interesting dessert from Abruzzo called Sanguinaccio - basically pig's blood and chocolate - black pudding with chocolate. It was delicious, and not too sweet...

Leica Q3

Westminster Twilight by singingsnapper, on Flickr

GFX100 II GF 20 - 35, handheld -4.67EV to make sure the clock face still retained its detail, not helped by a couple thinking they were doing a fashion shoot with their iPhone ;)

Twilight Westminster arch by singingsnapper, on Flickr

Very nice shots. Love the architecture on your side of the pond. Sorely missed here.

Very nice shots!

Good shooting! The second one is a real eye catching composition, and the first one is postcard perfect.

Well done, despite the iPhone fashion shooters. :lol:

Nicely done!

I stayed at an airport hotel before an earyish flight to Munich, so got on the Elizabeth Line into London to shoot shots and have an interesting dinner at a great Italian eatery called Bocca di Lupo - interesting dessert from Abruzzo called Sanguinaccio - basically pig's blood and chocolate - black pudding with chocolate. It was delicious, and not too sweet...

Leica Q3

Westminster Twilight by singingsnapper, on Flickr

GFX100 II GF 20 - 35, handheld -4.67EV to make sure the clock face still retained its detail, not helped by a couple thinking they were doing a fashion shoot with their iPhone ;)

Twilight Westminster arch by singingsnapper, on Flickr
Amazing photos

Most reactions

Back