TPF Upgrade this Wednesday!!!

Can't seem to quote a post.

Can't close subforum sections I never visit.

Can't reverse post display order, so if there's 2 or more pages, I must go to the first page, then choose the last page, THEN scroll down until I get to the posts I haven't read.

Can't seem to quote a post.

Can't close subforum sections I never visit.

Can't reverse post display order, so if there's 2 or more pages, I must go to the first page, then choose the last page, THEN scroll down until I get to the posts I haven't read.

Hi 480sparky, to quote a post, just click on +Quote button then click Reply button. To multi quote, you'll click on the +Quote button of each post you want to quote then hit reply.

Closing subforums you don't visit isn't supported yet.. but we are looking into it.

As far as getting to the last post of a thread, simply click on the time underneath the last posters name in the Last message column:

P4bUdJZ.png

Hope this helps,
Mike

Bottom of each post has loads of icons. It's like the Photoshop toolbar. Bit of learning me thinks

Love the look of the new site!
But then I am a forward thinking hip young middle aged guy!!

Is a "conversation" a Private Message ??

I believe the next upgrade will have group webcam!

Holy bunny raisins! Away for a day, come back and it's all changed, my bunny brain can't wrap around it **twitch**

Holy bunny raisins! Away for a day, come back and it's all changed, my bunny brain can't wrap around it **twitch**
Not only yours. Call me what you want, but for me simplicity is the key and THIS is an overload. On smaller area. Can't find myself here. And what happened to all our smilies, only 12 ? I have more states of emotions than that. Ha ha. Exactly, what we did gain ?

Most reactions

Back