Toronto Meetup - 24/02/2007

After Berni and I left we had lunch down at the Docks. It was surprisingly nice and not to cold. We both got out for a few shots.

tpfto20072245007.jpg

tpfto20072245057.jpg

tpfto20072245052.jpg

tpfto20072245062.jpg

Cheers,

Eric

:thumbup: Wow..excellent shots everyone. I will have some up later. Seems after a day of walkin, and having some buddies over to watch the game, I got no editing done last night.

Stu.....it was absolutely awesome to meet you. We gotta do this again when you get back to the big schmoke next time. Maybe the temps will actually be on the plus side. :lmao:

Really an amazing day to get together. The company was great:thumbup: :thumbup:

Im off to do some editing.

Let the more artsy pics commence!

#1 - Same 'boarders as the Anty pic...I dunno, I was going for the sun 'glare', and I kinda like it...
boardermt0.jpg

#2 - The old Ford truck
ford1cw0.jpg

#3 - The old Ford truck, redux
ford2lt0.jpg

#4 - The old Ford truck, redux...redux...
fordcc8.jpg

#5 - It's slightly blurry and out of focus, but for someone reason I like it
runningab1.jpg

More to come, of course!

Thanks for the Schtickem Corry.

Finally got some editing done. sooo sorry for the delay.

Since we did not have to meet till 1pm(2pm Anty time) Jenn and I headed out early to explore some spots along the lake. Our first stop being Bluffers Park. It was nice seeing the swans out enjoying the sun.
CRW_3043-01a.jpg

After Bluffers we ventured over to the Docks, to catch a few shots of the city. A shot of Jenn getting her view of Toronna.
CRW_3058-01a.jpg

Megapaws suggested a really cool place to park, which was free. :thumbup: :thumbup: , and we hiked from there. One of my first ever architectural abstracts
CRW_3066-01a.jpg

It sure has been cold here lately. Seems this photographer froze
CRW_3064-01a.jpg

........more to come.

Once Anty showed up we were off to the ice fest.

CRW_3081-01a.jpg

CRW_3097-01a.jpg

CRW_3080-01a.jpg

We had to bid farewell to Airic and Bernie, and ventured over to Kensington Market.
Abstrakt Tpfers
CRW_3107-01a.jpg

I have always loved the architecture in this city. They have the old right beside the new. This church is from the early 1900's, with a brand new condo right beside it. The contrasts in the two can be really striking with the right light.....hey...who is that in my picture. :lmao:
CRW_3105-01a.jpg

"here... photograph this" .....was the comment from this homeless guy. So I did. :lmao:
CRW_3108-01a.jpg

Another homeless man, hoping for a handout from oncoming people
CRW_3113-01a.jpg

GoMer being stalked by the masked wheelchair riding dude.
CRW_3123-01a.jpg

Love the shots, Airic, GoM and Chiller!! There's a little of everything...people shots, architecture, abstrakt, 'street' captures, humorous pics etc. Some really nice lighting and compositions there! I know you've got more....!

........she really did ask for my phone number:hug::
CRW_3103-01a.jpg

It still freaks me out that somebody calls this place home. Taken from one of the back laneways in Kensington market.
CRW_3135-01a.jpg

......go ahead and jump..........
CRW_3121-01a.jpg

I really dont know what is going on here.
CRW_3118-01a.jpg

.........more to come.

The colours of Kensington Market….

img3220prxw0.jpg
Hey Jeanne, this is a great shot! I love the reflections that you got in the window here! :thumbup: :thumbup: I'm really sorry that I missed you guys, but I'm enjoying your posts.

Carl, I'm happy that you were able to find the parking spot... at least I was able to contribute in some manner. Can you imagine if I had been there? That homelss guy and the stalker on the motorized wheelchair probably would have done me some real harm... but at least you and GoM would have been spared the problems that you had :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Awesome shots you guys!! I had a great time, but was soooooo tired when I got home. I was ASLEEP at 9.30pm :er:

Haven't had a chance to get through my shots yet, will try and post after I get things unpacked here.

It was great seeing everyone!! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back