The Coffee House

That would be Serrano peppers if they look like Jalapeños but are smaller. Good stuff! Just discovered that Heinz makes a Habanero infused ketchup, yum!!!
Ahhh so you don't mind a little bit of heat then eh?

We've been looking for houses in New England, but not very seriously as we're not ready to sell, yet (been ready to go for a while, LOL).

It's cooled down but has been threatening to rain all day. I got the front yards (neighbor's and our's) cut at lunch. We're supposed to get rain tonight, tomorrow and Sunday; not sure about the rest of next week.

Wow today the Cicada Symphony was full blast in surround sound. I shot short clip on my cell phone, but it just can't compare to being immersed from all sides by the sound.

I recorded the Brood X (I think) back around 1987 ot 1988. It reminded me of the old Sci Fi movies with flying saucers.
They haven't been the same, since: too much construction over the years

I recorded the Brood X (I think) back around 1987 ot 1988. It reminded me of the old Sci Fi movies with flying saucers.
They haven't been the same, since: too much construction over the years

That's what it reminded me of also. The volume of noise was surprising, even in town in the parking lot of a Drs office they were in a wooded area next door, they were drowning out the traffic noise from the street.

Hey hosers.

It's Friday!!!

And that's all I've got right now.
That's good enough around here, Leo. :586:

Weather swings:
Wednesday was sunny, 80F and I got some sun while working in the garden. We sat on the deck and sipped chilled Cava while watching the oriole and a hummingbird checking out their new feeders.
Thursday: overcast, light rain, high temp 56F and we were close to turning on a fire.
Friday: Windy, some sun, high temp 61 F.
Tomorrow: A half inch of rain expected. Inside kind of day.

Springtime in the North!

Photo Opportunity Alert: Northern Lights TONIGHT

I have just run across a news alert from Global News in Canada. Northern Lights will be visible over tonight pretty much across Canada and maybe about the northern 1/3 to 1/4 of the continental US. Of course, I'll probably miss it because of cloud cover, but. . . .

They told us that we could see the Norther Lights here in North Texas because of that solar storm. I'm tellin' ya right now, if we see Northern Lights anywhere in Texas, the end of the Universe as we know it is quite nigh...

It finally started raining last night, sometime after dark. We had orne lightning strike about 01:30. Rain, off and on most of the day.

I’m about to order some acrylic ink and dip pen nibs since what I have is apparently in a box.

Most reactions

Back