The Coffee House

Good morning Photopeeps! It's going to be a lovely day today, partly sunny and 78F as the high, with a bit of a breeze. The barn swallows are yammering just outside the window, lawn mowers are droning, a mockingbird is singing its song in the distance... a nice day. May or may not go out, had a headache most of last week and feeling washed out at the moment. It's days like these where I really would love to have a deck to sit out on and just enjoy the day lazing about. I will transplant a hydrangea that I purchased for my wife for our anniversary, as well as the colorful mums that I got her for her birthday, and so start the transformation of the back into a floral paradise once again.

I must be a masochist because I look forward to that.....LOL..!
Soon you will be on a first name basis with all your new friends at Home Depot. Which is good because you won’t have time to see any of your real friends!

Sort of kidding- since you’re looking for turn key you should be ok. We bought a fixer upper and spent two years of weekends on DIY!

Home Depot = Milwaukee cordless tools; Lowes = Craftsman hand tools.

Shorty is third from the left in the row.

cmw3_ip12m_IMG_1122.jpg

I should have spent the day pruning our trees and roses but instead I gave the dog a bath, got a pedicure, went out for lunch, stopped at the art supply store and whipped up a dessert for tomorrow’s Easter dinner.

Menu: Prime rib roast, veggie tbd, macncheese (made by Princess 👑), Boston Cream Cake and a fruit platter.

I should have spent the day pruning our trees and roses but instead I gave the dog a bath, got a pedicure, went out for lunch, stopped at the art supply store and whipped up a dessert for tomorrow’s Easter dinner.

Menu: Prime rib roast, veggie tbd, macncheese (made by Princess 👑), Boston Cream Cake and a fruit platter.
Hardship...

I have taken some pictures, but nothing spectacular. I am thinking of posting something, just because it's Easter. Weather is good for walking (with an appropriate coat). I added the daffodil picture at 21:39 Hope you're having a Happy Easter!

Attachments

• DSC_1410-1600.JPG
    DSC_1410-1600.JPG
    494.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Well my day went downhill fast. Somewhere between my camera and trying to load all the family pictures from today on my computer, they mysteriously disappeared. The folder is showing 14.7 gb of data used on the SD card but when you try to open it nada. Running recovery software now that I hope will work. 🤨

Hosers! That prime rib was so freakin good! Even if I do say so myself!! Perfectly cooked and seasoned. Sorry no pics we were too busy digging in.

Well my day went downhill fast. Somewhere between my camera and trying to load all the family pictures from today on my computer, they mysteriously disappeared. The folder is showing 14.7 gb of data used on the SD card but when you try to open it nada. Running recovery software now that I hope will work. 🤨
Did you recover them?

Oh no! I hope you can recover the photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back