Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is how my shift started.
not every run is a save.

DSC_3152.jpg

eating humans for breakfast again?

That's usually how I feel at the end of my shift

Last edited:
Couldn't have been too bad - it looks like things are pretty much intact. ;)

i really hope you are joking. Posting real photos of dead people without family members consent would probably cost you your job. If you were on scene in not in professional capacity i could see it. Being a paramedic if i were your boss and thought you were doing this i would fire you on the spot. That medical ethics thing. Just sayn. Least you have them covered up i suppose.

disagree all you want. I don't give a hell what you think. As a person in charge of other people more than once, i just told you what i would do. If not immediate termination some serious suspension and a addition to the personnel file. Finding out things are happening like this opens huge cans of worms especially in the medical field. I have never even been in the medical field and nailed jokers with cell phones on work time. From what i have seen of my wifes involvement in the medical field, they would take this type of thing rather serious if someone is running around taking cellphone photos. Want to play on your cellphone and take pics, don't bother coming to work. Don't like it find a new job. The amount of b.s this type of activity would create in oversight and medical licensing with patient privacy rights isn't even funny. If that sheet wasn't covering or a wrist band was readable it would have probably broken federal laws.

interesting...
yep. Nothing against you, but if i were you i would get rid of this entire thread. I know some people in the medical field as well. I can run it by them. But i am pretty sure you are walking a extremely fine line. I would delete this thread and forget it ever happened. (if i were you). Since it is employment, it puts you in a entire different realm than if you just happened to show up on scene. i can get away with more NOT being in the medical profession shooting this type of stuff than you can being in it. You are held to entirely different professional standard. two cents. You probably won't listen anyway. Most they can do to me is kick me out of the medical building/hospital or off the scene.

Note that he never actually said this photo is of the non-save. Also I'm pretty sure he's had at least a quick session on ethics and what is and is not appropriate and legal.

Tough stuff, Pixmedic :(

Hope it got better!

disagree all you want. I don't give a hell what you think. As a person in charge of other people more than once, i just told you what i would do. If not immediate termination some serious suspension and a addition to the personnel file. Finding out things are happening like this opens huge cans of worms especially in the medical field. I have never even been in the medical field and nailed jokers with cell phones on work time. From what i have seen of my wifes involvement in the medical field, they would take this type of thing rather serious if someone is running around taking cellphone photos. Want to play on your cellphone and take pics, don't bother coming to work. Don't like it find a new job. The amount of b.s this type of activity would create in oversight and medical licensing with patient privacy rights isn't even funny. If that sheet wasn't covering or a wrist band was readable it would have probably broken federal laws.

Cor, I'm glad you're not my boss if you "nail" people who use their phones in work time. I'd be full of holes...

i really hope you are joking. Posting real photos of dead people without family members consent would probably cost you your job. If you were on scene in not in professional capacity i could see it. Being a paramedic if i were your boss and thought you were doing this i would fire you on the spot. That medical ethics thing. Just sayn. Least you have them covered up i suppose.
Out of curiosity, which family members? Is that Mr. Jones, Mrs Smith, or? There's not even a unique wrist-watch to hint at who/what is under the cover. I can appreciate your sentiment if the person is injured, but once they're dead? Who cares?

Most reactions

Back