Roaming About...

ClintLloyd

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've never liked B+W much, but I'm really starting to appreciate it. Thank you to the people on here for giving me these ideas. 🙂

_NRG9042_DxO-2.jpg

_NRG9046_DxO-2.jpg

_NRG9038_DxO.jpg

Last edited:

Sydney mate. The weather was doing that sideways type of raining the whole day. Wasn't a lot of fun for photography to be honest. Great weather for stopping into a few places for some nice warm food though. 🙂

I've never liked B+W much, but I'm really starting to appreciate it. Thank you to the people on here for giving me these ideas. 🙂

View attachment 274100

View attachment 274103

View attachment 274102
I think B&W has it's place. Old stuff including people and old building's. I do a bunch of old homesteads and barns and mostly in B&W. I guess it's sorta like matching the photo to the time frame of the subject.
YRfUoIbh.jpg

Imagine being Davy Crockett looking for a new house and looking at a bunch of color photo's! Just doesn't work for me. of course my dog photo's are all color but also oldest dog photo I have was done with film about 1980 in Alaska. This one about 2022. In B&W the dog would look like a Gordon Setter.
ktfSxtxh.jpg

Last edited:
I think B&W has it's place. Old stuff including people and old building's. I do a bunch of old homesteads and barns and mostly in B&W. I guess it's sorta like matching the photo to the time frame of the subject.
YRfUoIbh.jpg

Imagine being Davy Crockett looking for a new house and looking at a bunch of color photo's! Just doesn't work for me. of course my dog photo's are all color but also oldest dog photo I have was done with film about 1980 in Alaska. This one about 2022. In B&W the dog would look like a Gordon Setter.

I agree, I think B+W certainly has it's place. I just firmly believe that it hides average compositional skills, and it shows in people who do B+W almost exclusively. An image should look good in both colour and B+W in order for it to qualify as a great image I think. 🙂

Nice selection of shots, especially the angle in No.3

Nice selection of shots, especially the angle in No.3

Was a pretty cool moment that one. Some homeless people making the best of the rainy weather, they were quite nice actually and pleased with what I showed them on the back of the camera. It turned out well. 🙂

Most reactions

Back