rainbows

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
yes. i have a serious rainbow problem. I am currently seeking counselling. Sorry if you seen these before but I hope to see your shots here :)

Links gone :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Teehee :D, now I do wonder who gave you this idea, i.e. to post your rainbow pics here, too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Karalee said:
Hey Von that third rainbow with the green hill - So the Tellytubbies moved to middle earth too aye :lol:

:scratch: i never seen an episode of teletubbies, am i missing something?

No-no-no-no-no-no-nooo. You didn't miss a THING here, Mark. It's not necessary for any person older than two to know anything about the Teletubbies!!!

I do have a rainbow photo somewhere, I know that. I took that one in Australia, just outside Victor Harbour (I think the place is called - mind you that trip was -think-think-think-think- some 7 1/2 years ago... duh, I was still YOUNG then......), but I haven't scanned it as yet.

But since you fear you might be "owning" this thread, I may as well put it up here. Only is it not as impressive as yours by far...

Mark - are you sure number 3 is a photo? It looks kinda like a cartoon from Alice in Wonderland or the Wizard of Oz...

I'm not saying thats a bad thing - I quite like it... But its just - strange? Unreal? I don't know... Oh - its sucking me in - I'm starting to like it...

I think its the green grass... We don't have grass like that here... :lol:

Lovely Rainbow Andre!!

I'm not saying thats a bad thing - I quite like it... But its just - strange? Unreal? I don't know... Oh - its sucking me in - I'm starting to like it...

I think its the green grass... We don't have grass like that here...

Yeah, if you go to waikato region just below auckland, its about the greenest area on earth... this photo was taken there on the way to Matamata where Hobbiton of LOTR was filmed.

Yet Another Rainbow :)
030.jpg

Edited due to broken link

Most reactions

Back