Papermill Falls - Drone Footage

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Second video I've ever edited period: Until I got the drone I had zero interest in shooting or learning video. Just playing around at a local park practicing my drone shots and basic editing skills. Figured I'd share it just for fun.

Okay @Destin it's official now, I hate you!!! You just added another toy to my must have list!! I'll never get caught up now. :allteeth: Cool video by the way.

Okay @Destin it's official now, I hate you!!! You just added another toy to my must have list!! I'll never get caught up now. :allteeth: Cool video by the way.

Haha I spent like 3 years drooling over them before I pulled the trigger on one. Wish I hadn’t waited so long.

Haha I spent like 3 years drooling over them before I pulled the trigger on one. Wish I hadn’t waited so long.

Oldest son bought a small one a couple years ago, then got gung ho. Spent close to 2k in parts to build a fairly large one. Got it half way together then lost interest. So it's setting in the same place on his workbench collecting dust. Might have to "liberate" it from him LOL

Great job Destin!
Ordered a Mavik yesterday and it is on back order. Will be watching this forum for more tips and help!
Best to you in 2018.

Nice video and music. Maybe it's from my movies watching, but I think music must be added to video. It just makes it so much better. I do slide shows with video clips of vacations, travel, parties, etc and add music. It always improves the show. I try to match the music to the theme of the show.

Enjoyable to see such an interesting site. For a second video, it's pretty good!

Most reactions

Back