Oreos

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
How many can you fit in your mouth at one time?

What a very interesting thread, lol. But on serious note, I don't stuff my mouth, but if I was challenged then I would possibly fit one and half.

Are we talking regulation sized Oreos or the double stuffed?

Which way? Flat probably 6-7. On the edge 8-10.

When you say "fit in your mouth" do you mean "and still be able to chew and swallow" or just how many you can stuff in there and then take back out?

I'm also not much of one for stuffing my mouth full, so I have no personal experience with this, but I *did* raise two boys--I'm guessing three to four is the limit if you still have to be able to chew and swallow. Possibly as many as seven or eight if you're just stuffing them in and then you get to remove them.

I can also tell you that it is possible to stuff well over half a bag of those orange "circus peanuts" into your mouth and still chew and swallow them. My youngest son actually got more in his mouth--nearly the entire bag, in fact--but he only got as far as chewing and TRYING to swallow. :lmao:

Another qualifier: Do they have to be maintained as original, out-of-the-package shape, or can I bust 'em up?

When you say "fit in your mouth" do you mean "and still be able to chew and swallow" or just how many you can stuff in there and then take back out?

I'm also not much of one for stuffing my mouth full, so I have no personal experience with this, but I *did* raise two boys--I'm guessing three to four is the limit if you still have to be able to chew and swallow. Possibly as many as seven or eight if you're just stuffing them in and then you get to remove them.

I can also tell you that it is possible to stuff well over half a bag of those orange "circus peanuts" into your mouth and still chew and swallow them. My youngest son actually got more in his mouth--nearly the entire bag, in fact--but he only got as far as chewing and TRYING to swallow. :lmao:
And I thought I was the only one that liked the orange circus peanuts.

I think it would be more exciting stuffing a whole bag of hot toasted large Marshmellows.

You all ask too many questions.

The answer is 7.

The rules aren't posted = there are no rules. :D

And I thought I was the only one that liked the orange circus peanuts.
NO!! Anyone that likes circus peanuts (orange marshmallow things) gets 20 lashes!!!

I saw a guy who can fit two in an unexpected place.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back