October 2019 Sm4him Photo Challenge Winner

snowbear

Fuzzy, wuzzy Nanuq
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Congratulations to @Dean_Gretsch for "Go North, Young Man" in our Direction(s) Challenge.

go-north-young-man-jpg.182153

Thank you much for the contest. I hope we can create more interest for November's contest. It's a great way to test yourself. folks. An anonymous competition is absolutely the best contest to enter. Snowbear deserves recognition for another interesting challenge!

Congrats Dean! I thought that might be your moose juice. :) Agreed, if things weren't so hectic in real life I would have played. Didn't even touch my camera in Oct. :(

Thanks, Jeff! Was it all the noise that gave it away?:biglaugh: We will not accept excuses!:whip: We all have a whole month to plan/execute. As you see, even a novice like myself can win when an entry is done;)

I'm considering going back to a bi-monthly format and see if things pick up.

I'm considering going back to a bi-monthly format and see if things pick up.

It is definitely disappointing more people aren't participating. I could not blame you. Thank you to the other member that entered this month! Great job!

My father in law was in the hospital, then I caught a cold and was doing a ton of OT at work, then my wife cought a cold. Then I bruised my tailbone jumping out of a tree ( something I don't recommend for anyone over 50) ........and to top it all off, if I had a dog he would have ate my homework,so there! :biglaugh:

My father in law was in the hospital, then I caught a cold and was doing a ton of OT at work, then my wife cought a cold. Then I bruised my tailbone jumping out of a tree ( something I don't recommend for anyone over 50) ........and to top it all off, if I had a dog he would have ate my homework,so there! :biglaugh:
You’re excused, but I expect to see your November entry.

Most reactions

Back