Not open for further replies.

MattxMosh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mattmosh.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thankfully it couldn't run that fast and I got this nice shot of its rumplestiltskin.

i feel the muted greys convey a nice calm tone.

mouse02-e1290659593201.jpg

Thankfully it couldn't run that fast and I got this nice shot of its rumplestiltskin.

i feel the muted greys convey a nice calm tone.

mouse02-e1290659593201.jpg

:meh: meh...I did that in junior high school...except we put birthday hats and party blowers with them...made for a funny picture.
nerd! :lol:

*makes a note to comment much later - like after he's eaten and stuff!*

Somethings are just no where near acceptable. This is one of them. It is not art, not even good documentary. It is pretty much just wrong on every level. (What exactly is photomatographics anyway?)
I have taken a photo of a dead squirrel next to the center line stripe of a road and it "speaks" This one does not speak it just gags.

I have taken a photo of a dead squirrel next to the center line stripe of a road and it "speaks" This one does not speak it just gags.

So you are a better photomatographer than him? Your dead animal is greater than his?

I want to know how many times it was reported. :lol:

Somethings are just no where near acceptable. This is one of them. It is not art, not even good documentary. It is pretty much just wrong on every level. (What exactly is photomatographics anyway?)

+1
and squirrels are 100% suicidal...and thats a fact!

Whats a rumplestiltskin anyway? besides a little elfish gnome who tries to take some girls baby unless she guesses his name?

remind me to keep you away from my pets...

Lol good to see something different. But to cc on it. I would open the dof A bit unless there was a certian part of it you wanted to focus on like its liver setting on the roar. I don't think its offencive. Might not be palettable for some but I'm still hungry!

Lol good to see something different. But to cc on it. I would open the dof A bit unless there was a certian part of it you wanted to focus on like its liver setting on the roar. I don't think its offencive. Might not be palettable for some but I'm still hungry!

OMG>..:lmao:
I say that after someone hands me a PETA booklet...

So you are a better photomatographer than him? Your dead animal is greater than his?

Just how does the "bitter" jewler hack into the forum computers and end up with this next to his name "Thanked 431 Times in 324 posts " This seems very unlike likely in view off the always "bitter" posts. Really try posting something of value.

Just how does the "bitter" jewler hack into the forum computers and end up with this next to his name "Thanked 431 Times in 324 posts " This seems very unlike likely in view off the always "bitter" posts. Really try posting something of value.

You should probably worry less about what other members post, and concentrate on your own drivel. Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back