Minolta maxxum 7000i

Reaction score
Good evening,
This is my first time posting. I just posted to another forum. But I don't think I did it right.
So here goes nothing. A friend recently gave me a Minolta camera maxxum 7000i. She said a few years back she went to go take a picture and she dropped it on the ground and it just hasn't worked since. So it was just stuffed in her closet. I must admit I don't know too much about film cameras. But if I can get it to work. I would love to learn. I live in Southern Maine. Would anyone know of a place to get it fixed? Now I have googled a few places already. None of them fix cameras. The one guy said "good luck with that" and chuckled at me. So now I'm just determined to see if I can get it to work. If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate.
Thank you
Alicia

The cost of repair would be much higher than the price of buying a used one.

If the lens is undamaged you can buy another body that works for very little. eBay sellers have to practically give them away. Of course, you want to make sure the seller guarantees that it's working.

If the lens is undamaged you can buy another body that works for very little. eBay sellers have to practically give them away. Of course, you want to make sure the seller guarantees that it's working.

Ok thank you, I appreciate your reply.
Alicia

Most reactions

Back