The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
please indicate your interest in a NYC meetup in May or June.

My first idea is to start on Friday eve with early eve shoot.
group wanders on Sat/Sun AM, museum/gallery sat afternoon

As many group meals as possible.

Ideas and involvement happily accepted.
There is no doubt that staying right in Manhattan is expensive but transportation from the outer boroughs is cheap and relatively quick.

Lew

Last edited:
I'm interested.

Too far for me.

I would be interested. No guarantee I could get the $ to go but would like to try.

I'd be interested, but only in a day trip, as I am relatively close (and cheap). I could take a very early train and meet somewhere in midtown, then I probably would leave late afternoon/early evening (early dinner?).

Philly is probably the outer perimeter for day trips.
It's a two hour bus/train to mid-town.

Anyone who has ideas for any early morning Sat shooting would be welcomed; I've never found much moving before 10 AM

Oh, I know, I was born and raised in NYC, so I've made that trip quite a bit. I might even drive depending on the details of where and when.

As to subject matter, most of mine doesn't move, so any time would be OK.

I think I can make it. We will be doing volunteer job at Cape Cod Canal.
SquarePeg, we could ride together if you want. Hotel is up in the air. Would split a room or I may have a place if needed.
Keep me in the loop.
Nancy

Depending on the weekend, I could try to get there for a day.

In-laws are in Brooklyn, so it would be an easy trip to the city.

I'm very intrigued. I live in Manhattan so it won't be all that difficult for me to get wherever we decide to go.

If I come up with any spectacular ideas I'll post them up here. Can't wait!!!

The Brooklyn Bridge on the Brooklyn side is an amazing view. There's an excellent area in Dumbo for architecture shots of the bridge, portraiture, and cityscapes of Manhattan all 35-40 minutes from Midtown. I could scope it own when I have some spare time to make sure It will be good for a group.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back