Man.

WB8588

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So just want to vent my frustration! I bought a mamiya rz lens but i have an rb body! I did the reasearch on the different lenses. I read that the K lens is for rb and the L lens is for rz. And i still messed up and got the wrong lens! Man. That really hurt when i got home and opened the package smh.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Just buy an RZ body. Problem solved, face saved, even more lens options!

I have an RB lens Id sell for super cheap. Came with my RZ which I sold a couple months back and has now been sitting in my drawer doing nothing

I have an RB lens Id sell for super cheap. Came with my RZ which I sold a couple months back and has now been sitting in my drawer doing nothing
Whats the focal length? And did it work properly?

Never used it and I honestly don't remember. Ill check tonight and post some photos of it

Never used it and I honestly don't remember. Ill check tonight and post some photos of it
Cool! I will be waiting

Completely forgot! I'm putting an alarm on my phone to remind myself to do it tonight. Sorry about that

Cool! I will be waiting

Completely forgot! I'm putting an alarm on my phone to remind myself to do it tonight. Sorry about that
Lol its cool. I seen on your profile, you're from Texas. What city? Im in Fort Worth! :D

Cool! I will be waiting

Lol its cool. I seen on your profile, you're from Texas. What city? Im in Fort Worth! :D

Im in Round Rock which is just north of Austin (which you probably know) Basically lived here my whole life haha

Cool! I will be waiting

Im in Round Rock which is just north of Austin (which you probably know) Basically lived here my whole life haha
Nice! You are hours from me lol i get real excited when i see a fellow Texan on a forum!

IMG_2597.JPG
IMG_2598.JPG
IMG_2599.JPG
IMG_2600.JPG
IMG_2601.JPG
IMG_2602.JPG

$80 plus shipping? That would cover the cost of the 4.5" lift springs I need for my Jeep haha
Lol nice. I would happily support a man and his car! Can you wait until friday?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back