London Meetup - The Revenge Of the Lens Thread

Scurra

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well back I'm back from the first day of the most recent UK meetup, good fun was had by all, we spent most of the day wandering around in the drizzle taking photos of each other or in the pub, again taking photos of each other :lol:.

Louise my girlfriend came along as well and as of 5 minutes ago is a full member of TPF (Lil Loui) so expect us to be posting images from the weekend as soon as I've edited them from RAW format.

The best bit of the day? 7 of us standing outside the Australia shop in Covent Garden with telephoto lenses trained on the door waiting for Louise to emerge, soon enough we attracted a crowd of bewildered onlookers all asking who we were waiting to photograph. Someone then mentioned Kylie and things soon got out of hand, with a crowd looking very dissapointed when we all let loose with the flashguns on Louise as she stepped out of the door and then all walked away. :lmao:

buahahah so I see you had a great time! I hope everyone was there! Ben, how's Rob? Haven't heard from him for a while! how are the rest of TPF-ers?

And... don't edit the pics! just post them! be the first one with pics to show me!

Scurra said:
The best bit of the day? 7 of us standing outside the Australia shop in Covent Garden with telephoto lenses trained on the door waiting for Louise to emerge, soon enough we attracted a crowd of bewildered onlookers all asking who we were waiting to photograph. Someone then mentioned Kylie and things soon got out of hand, with a crowd looking very dissapointed when we all let loose with the flashguns on Louise as she stepped out of the door and then all walked away. :lmao:

Haha, thats soo cool.. Nice one.. Can't wait to see the pics.. Gutted i couldnt come. I was probably too young for all the pubs anyway :lol:

first one then, this was just after Plasticspanner started getting some shifty looks from a policeman with a sub machine gun outside Downing Street due to him taking close-ups of their guns.

tpf1.jpg

nitefly said:
Haha, awesome.. Make a new thread in the gallery? :)

I'm sure a mod can move this into the gallery if they want, may as well use this thread though, as otherwise it gets confusing - especially when everyone else gets to their computers and start to upload.

Hi all.

Well it was a good day out. Minimal rain, lots of walking, and drawing attention to ourselves.

I suspect one of two photos will appear of the "TPF papparazzi" waiting outside a shop and drawing a sizable crowd of onlookers thinking someone famous was inside !

I'll be posting a few in here soon so watch this thread.

Nice tempra I never even spotted that police car, you're pretty eagle eyed for an 'older' bloke ;)

Here are the first of a few posts for the Revenge of the Lens meet up in London. Not all great quality or composed... I wasn't feeling too well.

#1 - Westminster Catheral Candles.
tpf1.jpg

#2 - Westminster Cathedral, The Lady Chapel.
tpf2.jpg

#3 - Westminster Cathedral, anyone need to sit down ?
tpf3.jpg

#4 - Chris advertises the TPF Strap in London.
tpf4.jpg

#5 - Thinking 'Two years in police school and I still can't work out how to clip this on'
tpf5.jpg

#6 - Looking up to the National Gallery.
tpf6.jpg

#7 - Corinna's London car. Rob and Corinna had this to drive them around all day ... while we walked ;)
tpf7.jpg

#8 - Refreshment time.
tpf8.jpg

#9 - The TPF Meet up Pub. Always a good meal, drink and chat.
tpf9.jpg

#10 - Someone was watching us ;)
tpf10.jpg

aaaaaaaawww nice to see you again, Ben! And Chris! And do I know the guy who is on far left in the first pic posted by Tony? Is this the same guy who was with you on the first meetup?

mentos_007 said:
aaaaaaaawww nice to see you again, Ben! And Chris! And do I know the guy who is on far left in the first pic posted by Tony? Is this the same guy who was with you on the first meetup?

Thats right Alex, it's Simon. This was before we met Rob and Corinna.

tempra said:
Thats right Alex, it's Simon. This was before we met Rob and Corinna.

It's amazing to see you again :D I know that I am saing it all over again but... it's really cool :D

Most reactions

Back