Let's play the Guess the TPF Member Game!

The Traveler in a good mood?

This creature does not exist except in your imagination....

It sort of hurts my feelings that I might be seen as being a sulky, surly beast when I am actually charming to all about me, gracious, kind, loving, willing to extend the hand of friendship to any and all.

I just don't waste my time - and the readers - by being charming when not needed and saying nice things unnecessarily.
I don't exert myself to find reasons to praise things that don't deserve it in first sight (in my opinion of course)
Especially detestable are those who believe they can conceal laziness and poor performance by calling it 'my style.'
I love people who love photography and know that hard work is necessary in order to be able to do what seems so easy to the viewer.

Your critique is honest, upfront, and educational. I feel kind of bad for making the joke.

This creature does not exist except in your imagination....

It sort of hurts my feelings that I might be seen as being a sulky, surly beast when I am actually charming to all about me, gracious, kind, loving, willing to extend the hand of friendship to any and all.

I just don't waste my time - and the readers - by being charming when not needed and saying nice things unnecessarily.
I don't exert myself to find reasons to praise things that don't deserve it in first sight (in my opinion of course)
Especially detestable are those who believe they can conceal laziness and poor performance by calling it 'my style.'
I love people who love photography and know that hard work is necessary in order to be able to do what seems so easy to the viewer.

Your critique is honest, upfront, and educational. I feel kind of bad for making the joke.

Don't feel bad; I'm not insulted.
I'm just foolin' around.

runnah said:
Easy one

1. Recondite
2. Follically Blessed
3. Fabricator
4. absinthal

This one has to be Bitter.

runnah said:
Easy one

1. Recondite
2. Follically Blessed
3. Fabricator
4. absinthal

I LOL'd earlier when the clues "follically blessed" and "fabricator" were misconstrued to have meant, "a hairy liar"!!!

"Fabricator"....as in one who crafts, or makes, or constructs...you know, the way Bitter makes those beautiful rings and such...rockin' out to Neil Diamond on the shop stereo, pausing occasionally to thoughtfully stroke that bushy beard, and so on...

runnah said:
Easy one

1. Recondite
2. Follically Blessed
3. Fabricator
4. absinthal

I LOL'd earlier when the clues "follically blessed" and "fabricator" were misconstrued to have meant, "a hairy liar"!!!

"Fabricator"....as in one who crafts, or makes, or constructs...you know, the way Bitter makes those beautiful rings and such...rockin' out to Neil Diamond on the shop stereo, pausing occasionally to thoughtfully stroke that bushy beard, and so on...

D'oh! No, seriously, I thought they were calling someone a liar, and this was about to get ugly, fast... :lmao: It's all becoming clear to me now...have I mentioned I'm still on muscle relaxants for my back? I'll blame them for the dulled thought processes. :D

Derrel said:

Now you're making me LOL. Rockin' out to Neil Diamond, classic.

Runnah, Absinthal Fabricator just doesn't have the same ring to it.

So....back to the game. I will re-start this thread.

This TPF member can be a bit of a drip a times. Just remember, however, the photos stop with him!

Who is this member?

Most reactions

Back