Lensbaby Sale

plentygood

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been interested in lensbabies for a while and now that lensbaby is having a sale that knocks $30 off the 2.0 and G3 I'm really thinking about getting one. The only thing holding me back is that I can't find any comparing the 2.0 and G3 against each other. So I was wondering if anyone knows if the G3 really worth the extra $120?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doens't the G3 have adjustment screws/knobs...so that you can precisely adjust it and so that it will stay in place? The older ones are just flexible and have to be adjusted with your hand, and they will spring back to normal when you let go.

big mike im pretty sure that the one with the screws is the control freak

ok so i jsut looked it up and didnt know they called it 3g. sorry

Do a search of this forum. I believe someone was trying to sell one of those things not too long ago. May still be available.

I'm pretty sure the control freak is the new version of the 3G, and the muse is the new version of the 2.0. the Muse, Composer and Control Freak have replaceable optics for different effects and you can also get closeup filters, a fisheye adapter, and an attachment to use 52mm filters. I don't think they offered any of that for the earlier Lensbabies.

Most reactions

Back