Leaderboard

This is obviously not a fair Leaderboard! Us women should get some kind of handicap! :boogie:

We could also rename the "Leaderboard" to something like "People that spend too much time on TPF at work" hehe
Yes.. agreed. I spend an inordinate amount of time on here compared to actually working. I think the 'Leaderboard' should be hours spent not posts made. :cool-98:

No way, you would not want to see my hour log hhahahhaha

Oooooo!!! The leader board flipped!!! It's a race to the end of the month!!:bouncingsmileys:

Well, lookie there! Pretty sure my part in the race will be over by the end of the day today, though. I *feel* like I'm on TPF all the time, but evidently I spend a lot more time reading than posting. I can't really imagine EVER having 20+ posts in one day, and we're not even halfway through the day yet with people already hitting the 20 post mark.

Oh and by the way--congratulations to Sean, for evidently having NO life whatsoever outside of TPF! :D

Hey now, in my defense I work at a computer 8 hours a day.....Well, I'm at a computer 8 hours a day :D hahah

WOO!

Most reactions

Back