images of a skeleton

rtzng

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my friend Brunswick. He's hanging around everywhere...

If you want more: Visit http://de.dawanda.com/shop/rtzng

$IMG_1284.JPG

If we want more of what? A mediocre photo of a skeleton? I was afraid to click on the link..so I didn't. no idea what it goes to. your post was somewhat vague on that part which pretty much gives me zero motivation to click on it. Might want to give a few more details, because I don't foresee anyone else clicking on it either. On the off chance someone does, let me know whats on the site. just out of morbid curiosity.

If we want more of what? A mediocre photo of a skeleton? I was afraid to click on the link..so I didn't. no idea what it goes to. your post was somewhat vague on that part which pretty much gives me zero motivation to click on it. Might want to give a few more details, because I don't foresee anyone else clicking on it either. On the off chance someone does, let me know whats on the site. just out of morbid curiosity.

I clicked the link. I should have trusted your instincts. nothing there worth seeing or commenting about. just more of the same

I clicked the link. I should have trusted your instincts. nothing there worth seeing or commenting about. just more of the same

well, thanks for taking the bullet for me. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back