How do you plan on keeping yourself occupied?

marmle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay so the UK is in lockdown...which in my opinion should have been done a long time ago (when the first case was reported in the UK, perhaps?) I was planning on taking the time off work and the nice weather to do some photography, but it looks like I will be going through my DVD collection and maybe resubscribing to netflix. I might try experimenting with some indoor still life photography too. I did order a new lens and a portable HDD a few days ago, but I don't know if or when they will turn up now.

Working from home, so the hours of 7ish to 4 are covered. Outside that, drama filled reality shows on netflix, cleaning - although I'm running out of rooms to clean, hopefully getting out on weekends to use the new lens I just bought, coloring, stalking zombiesnipers facebook page.

Working from home during the day. Evening hours spent pretty much the same as always, since I tend to just stay home anyway. Now I just have a bit more free time since I am not commuting or stopping at the grocery store on the way home.

I am in the most at-risk group of people and I can not get a grocery delivery slot from anyone so tomorrow I have to go to the supermarket...

Firing up the a6300 and making videos for my YouTube channel. Views are up and I'm making a bit more money there.

I am going to find every possible means to skirt this lockdown because everyone else will be INSIDE!!!!

I am in the most at-risk group of people and I can not get a grocery delivery slot from anyone so tomorrow I have to go to the supermarket...
Supermarkets in L.A (Ralph’s, WholeFoods,etc.) are opening an hour early only for those over sixty, and they are pretty well stocked at that time. Costco announced it was doing the same on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It would be worth checking in your area. Stores might be doing the same in the U.K.

Made some photos, still lifes. I took inventory of my photographic equipment and cleaned all the lens and camera mounts. Today I've got a few more photos planned and I need go out to run an errand.

Linda has had the LR TV on all day for several days.

While under house arrest I will be learning to fly a drone in the garden........

Took some more sea gull photos in a feeding frenzy yesterday, today apart from the housework I have had an afternoon doing odd bits in the garden. I am now paying for it with the joint pains... oh well,
As for the rest, lockdown a well known phrase comes to mind
“It’s life but not as we know it.”

Still working. Nurse practitioner in a pulmonary clinic. Screening out the patients who may have or been exposed to a Covid positive case since we have no protective gear. Hoping we start telemedicine soon. I WISH I could stay home and get cleaning and photography done. Well, we did drive to a birding area last weekend but not much was happening.

Still working also, BUT, on my days off and stuck indoors, I have been watching Youtube and learning some techniques for creating things such as these:
My buddy built himself a mobile hunting shack and wanted this plate for the door. I cut and applied the embellishments on the blank plate. He's happy.
Camp Plate.jpg

I created this entire birthday card for my wife, including the paper flower, envelope and card inside. What can I say? I live to challenge myself and will try to learn anything:bek181:
Embellishment.jpg

I hope everyone is happy, safe and being kind to one another.

Still working. Nurse practitioner in a pulmonary clinic. Screening out the patients who may have or been exposed to a Covid positive case since we have no protective gear. Hoping we start telemedicine soon. I WISH I could stay home and get cleaning and photography done. Well, we did drive to a birding area last weekend but not much was happening.
Good lord, I hope you get the PPE you need. Sounds like a high risk group of patients for this disease.

Thank you for all you do. Stay safe! Hopefully you can get out and shoot soon.

Most reactions

Back